16. Game Or Taunts

Nandini's POV

"Hey, you okay?" Shravan asked.

"Yeah I'm fine" I said wiping my tears.

"What was that?" He asked.

"Long story Let's not talk about it" I said.

After a long while we came back to the farmhouse. Manik was holding that box in his hands.

"Finally you are here. Manik and Alya won" Mukti said.

I sat on the couch leaning my back on it. He opened the box and picked out the chit.

"Now what is this?" Alya said.

"I will suggest you to not open it Manik" Cabir said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because this dare was suppose to be for someone else" Cabir said looking at me. I got confused.

"But now we won so we will do it" Alya said.

Manik opened the chit and read it. He looked up at Cabir and gave him a glare.

"What's written in there?" Reema asked. Manik threw the chit on a side. Alya picked it up and read it.

"Kiss your partner" She said aloud. I was shocked. No way they can't do this.

"What?" Dhruv asked shockingly.

"Well it's a dare you guys have to do this" Reema said and I rolled my eyes on her.

"No we are friends we can't do this" Alya said. I know Manik won't do this because he knows about Alya's feelings. He won't give her hopes in vain.

"But it's a dare" Shravan said.

"I don't have a problem as it's just a dare" Manik said. I got straighten up. He can't do this.

"Well if Manik is okay then I don't have any problem too"

"Now that's something interesting. Come on do it" Reema said.

They got up. Alya's back was facing me. Manik pulled her closer and kissed her. He was looking at me. I know he did this on purpose. Dhruv coughed and I looked at him. Poor guy. Manik doesn't know about his feelings for Alya I guess.

"Wohoo" Reema hooted. This girl is crazy I guess. No one is enjoying this scene here except for her. "Why don't we play another game?" She asked.

"Like?" Shravan asked.

"Never have I ever" She suggested.

"It will be fun" Abhimanyu said.

"Sure I don't have a problem" Mukti said and one after one everyone agreed.

She left inside the kitchen to get glasses and bottles while I came inside the room to wash my face.

"Calm down Nandini, it's his life. He can do whatever he wants" I said to myself.

"Nandini come on" I heard her voice.

I came out of the room and saw them already settled around the table with glasses of shots in front of them. I looked around to see where I can sit but to my bad luck there was no place left except for the place besides him.

"Come on sit" Cabir said and I sighed. I sat besides him and the game started.

Dhruv spined the bottle and it was stopped on Reema. I looked at my phone as it ringed.

"How is your trip going? You didn't even called me?" It was Mom.

"Everything is fine here mom. I was busy with friends so I couldn't call."