14. Locked

Nandini's POV

He pulled down his pant and I moved back not to see him changing. I just hope he is here to change not to sleep. Cabir knew I'm here then why did he let him come in this room?

My phone beeped with a notification and my eyes came out of my socket. I'm definitely gone now. The curtain was moved away and I closed my eyes.

"Why am I not surprised" He said and I looked at him. "Nandini what are you doing here?" He asked.

"Uhm... That... Uhmmm"

"What? Tell me what are you doing here?" He asked.

"Cabir and Mukti invited me" I said looking down.

"I should have guessed it. This was the reason he came here early" He said. I was eating inner mask of my mouth.

"This is my room get out of here" He said.

"But Cabir gave me this room" I said.

"As if I care? Go and find yourself another room" He said picking up his dirty clothes.

I picked up my bag and went towards the door but it was locked. I tried opening it but it was locked from outside. So it was Cabir's Plan.

"The door is locked" I said.

"What nonsense" He pushed me away trying himself. "Cabirrrr" He said in anger. He looked at me and I looked at him.

"What?" He asked in frustration.

"What?" I asked back.

"What are you looking at?" He asked

"Nothing?"

"Good" He moved inside sitting on the bed with his phone.

I followed him and put the bag on a side. I stood there for a moment looking around the room. There is not even a single couch to sit on. I don't know what is Cabir behind.

I sat on the corner of the bed not knowing what to do. Should I go and change my dress? What if he objects this too? He got up from the bed going towards the dressing table and start combing his hairs. I looked towards the clock and gave him a weird look. Fighting with my feelings I finally got up and put the bag on the bed to take out my night dress.

As I was done I turned around but bumped into him. I grabbed his arms for the support while he grabbed my waist. My face was buried in his neck so I wasn't able to see him. I was able to feel his breath on my hairs. He took a deep breath inhaling in my hairs.

I moved back and looked at him. His expressions weren't the old anymore. He wasn't looking angry or frustrated. He pulled me closer digging his fingers in my waist. His hands were caressing my back up and down. My hands moved from his arms to his shoulders then face. I moved closer to his face and closed my eyes. I was able to feel his breathe on my face as he was so near to my lips. He lips touched mine.

"Do you really think I will kiss you?" He asked on my lips and I opened my eyes moving back. He pushed me away. "Don't make a joke of yourself Nandini. Stop trapping me with your touches because it doesn't affect me anymore" He said and lay down on bed.

I didn't say anything. I put the bag back on the floor and went to the bathroom. Coming inside I took a deep breathe to calm my nerves and emotions.

As I came out I saw him sleeping in the middle of the bed. I sighed because I know he did this purposely. I moved towards him and looked at him for a while.

"Manik!" I called but he didn't responded. "Manik" This time I tapped his shoulder.

"What?" He asked irritatedly.

"Can you please sleep on one side because there is no other place to sleep here" I said.

"Then go and find stop disturbing me" He said and moved his face to other side. I sighed and looked around. There is no use to argue with him.

I opened the wardrobe to look for a blanket and placed it on the floor. Taking the pillow from the other side I lay down on the floor.

"At least turn off the lights" I said loudly.

"Do it yourself, I'm not at your service" I sighed getting up. I turned off the lights and lay back on my place.

****************

"Manik why are you behaving like this?" I slowly opened my eyes listening to some unpleasant voices.

"Because I'm like this, Cabir"

"No you're not. See I know you're angry with her but letting a girl sleep on the floor what are you trying to improve?"

"That I'm not a good human being. I was bad and I am bad. If you really have a problem then take her with you. I didn't invited her here you did so give her your own room, okay?"

"I really can't understand you anymore Manik" He said and left from there.

"I also can't understand myself Cabir" He said to himself.

I looked on my body to realize I was having a duvet on it which Manik had last night. I got up and moved towards him.

"If you don't care about me then why you do these things?" I asked.

"What are you talking about? Have you drunk early in the morning or are you talking in sleep?" He asked.

"I'm talking about this. If you don't care about me then why did you covered me with this?" I asked.

"Oh madam come out of your dreamland. I didn't give you this you snatched it from me last night. I was sleepy so I didn't argued that's it" He said.

"So you didn't covered me?"

"No, I do not have time for such things" He moved towards his bag.

"Okay cool" I threw the duvet on the bed angrily. I was going towards the bathroom but stopped.

"I'm also not Interested in you Mr. Manik Malhotra. Just because I apologized to you few times doesn't mean I'm dying for it, you get it? So you too stay away from me" I shouted and left inside the bathroom.

Taking a shower I wrapped the towel around my body as I realized that my clothes are still outside. I took a deep breath and looked outside and to my luck he wasn't in the room. I came out and opened my bag to take my clothes. The door get opened and I turned around with a thud to see him.

Alina ❤