15. Going Too Far

Nandini's POV

"You should at least lock the door" He said.

"You should at least knock the door" I said.

"This room is mine"

"But for now it's mine too" I said with a glare.

"Why don't you just disappear from my life" He said.

"If you are having a problem with me then you go somewhere" He sighed.

"I don't have any problem with you" He said pulling me close. I was shocked by his sudden move but tried to move away. He is doing the same stunt like last night.

"Manik leave me" I said moving away.

"No I don't want to" He said caressing my face and holding my waist.

"Manik don't do this" I said trying to control myself. Why does his touches affects me too much?

"Why are you feeling something?" He asked huskily moving closer to my lips.

"Don't do this because I know you're not interested in me" I said looking straight in his eyes.

"You know me so well" He said pulling me more closer. I took a deep breath and pushed him away.

"Stay away" I said and ran inside the bathroom but before I could lock it he entered inside. "Manik, what are you doing, Go out"

"I don't want to"

"Manik I'm not comfortable please" I said. He started to laugh.

"Don't you know I don't care about your comfort all I do is forcing and raping" He said.

"Manik get out" I pushed him again but due to the sudden act my towel fallen down on the floor.

He didn't looked down but he moved closer to me. "See your body also wants me to rape you" I closed my eyes and open them back.

"Manik please" I was trying my best to not cry.

"Why are you crying Nandu, I haven't forced you yet" He wiped my tear.

"I'm crying because you're hurting me Manik. Please stop doing the things you don't do. You want me to accept that you're changed then fine I accepted please leave me alone" I finally said. He smirked.

"But I want to... (He moved closer to my ear) Fuck you" I pushed him away and slapped him.

"Get out and don't come close to me again" I shouted. I know he is doing all this to hurt me but this is too much. He bent down on the floor and I closed my eyes tightly.

I felt his hands wrapping around my body. I looked down to see the towel around me. He held my hand placing the nook in my hand.

"You can never know the real me Miss Nandini Murtiy" He said and left from there.

***********

I came out of the room and greeted everyone aloud.

"What the fuck?" Alya shouted. "What the hell is she doing here?"

"We invited her Alya" Mukti said.

"But why? Manik see she-"

"Alya please it's not the time" Cabir said showing her eyes. "Good Morning Nandini come have breakfast" I looked at the table and realized another familiar face there. He was already smiling at me.

"Shravan?" I asked.

"Surprise" He said and got up. I hugged him in a friendly way.

"How I mean You here?" I asked.

"Well he is my friend but I didn't knew you guys know each other" Dhruv said.

"Yeah we became friends recently, come Nandini sit here" Shravan said and I sat besides him.

"Hello miss beautiful" I looked up to see Abhimanyu sitting besides Mukti.

"You are here too so glad to see you Abhimanyu" I said shaking hand with him.

"Me too" He said.

"Let's focus on the food" Cabir said. I looked at Manik but he was busy with his food. He didn't even looked up for once. Shravan and I were gossiping about the house when we heard his voice.

"Will you please keep quiet for sometime. You can talk later alone somewhere" Manik said.

"We are sorry bro" Shravan said.

************

We are sitting on a couch as Mukti and Cabir are explaining a game. Well I'm not interested to play but I can't even refuse.

"So Cabir has hidden some papers in the forest with different riddles written on them, we have to solve these riddles to find a key which belongs to this box and whatever is inside this box belongs to the winning team."

"Well that's interesting" That girl sitting besides Dhruv said. She is also his friend and I don't know her name yet.

"Yeah we know, okay let's shuffle the chits." Cabir said and shuffled the jar with chits of our name. "Who will pick first?"

"Me" Alya said and picked up a chit.

"Manik" She said showing name.

"What" Mukti asked.

"Yeah"

"Uhm... Okay next" Cabir said. Dhruv picked up the chit.

"Reema" He said showing the name. Then Abhimanyu picked up the chit.

"My love Mukti" He said with a smile. Now it was my turn.

"Shravan" I said.

"Okay so let's start the game. I will be staying here waiting for you guys and chilling out" Cabir said.

The Game started and we start finding the riddles. I was not so Interested in the game so I let Shravan do everything.

"So how are you friends with them?" He asked.

"Not with everyone just Cabir and Mukti" I cleared.

"But why Alya was talking to you in that way?"

"She is a bit possessive for her friends that's why" I lied.

"I see... But why are you so quiet?"

"Nothing much just not feeling good"

"If you want we can go back"

"No it's okay I am fine"

"See I found it" He said moving towards the tree. He jumped a little and held the chit.

My eyes caught Manik and Alya. They were coming this way. I looked down not to show that I have seen them.

"Let's go" Shravan said. I nodded and moved but something got stuck in my foot and I lost my balance. "Watch out" Shravan said and hold me tightly.

"Look at her, first she trapped you and now she is trapping him. Characterless" I heard Alya's voice.

I got up and looked at Manik. I wanted him to say something, to defend me but all he did was to stay quiet.

"We shouldn't be concerned for such people Alya. Some people have such kind of hobby, we can't change them" He said and left from there. My eyes got filled with tears but I tried to control myself.

Alina ❤