<Note>

Hey everyone,

How are you all? Hope you all are doing well.

This note I'm writing is to tell that I am quiting from this hobby.

The reason is that I do not feel like to write anymore. I am writing since years but when I see my stories I feel like I am not good at writing. I mean I go through so many Stories on MaNan and some of them are left incomplete, some of them have so many typo mistakes (same as mine), some of them give updates after months and... The views on them, the votes on them and the comments on them are too much. I am not saying they are not good at writing of course everyone is much better then me and trust me I am not saying this out of jealousy or any hate but I feel bad.

Well I am so emotional like so much that I start blaming my own self for not being good enough in anything. I am not saying all this to get votes or comments not at all but seeing other's stories and people reacting to it made me feel like I am not good at writing and that's the reason I do not get reviews like others. I used to write because I use to love it. I still love writing but I feel sad whenever I go through my stories and then I see other's work. Many of you appreciate my work and I thank you for that but... I don't know I feel like I am not good at it and that's the reason I have decided to quit. I know I should at least complete this story and I will try to complete it but I am not sure about this.

I just wanted you all who read my stories and love it to know that I can't continue. Thank you to those who loved my work and appreciated it. The journey for me was good because I learned so many writing skills and got some love too.

Once again thank you everyone and Good-bye too. 😊

Alina Signing off 🥀❤️