《•A little boy named Mlilo•》🤍

Bafana's POV :

I've been driving with the boys in the car with me  for about 40 minutes now and I can slowly feel the urge to fall asleep Start to sink in.

Mandla :Pull over and let me drive.

Bafana :Hai khululeka buthi...

Mandla :Bafana ngiyakbona ngathi usungenwa ubthongo....pull over.

I stop the car and we all exit to take a piss, then me and Mandla swap places when we get back inside the car.

Bafana :Athi ngishayele labantu be tracker ucingo...

Bafana on a call with the car tracking company:

Phone :Cartrack hello, Stacy speaking how may I help you?

Bafana :Yess umm goodevening uhh...Stacy I'd like you to please track my car, it's location and the road it's on if it's moving...

Stacy :Alright sir....can I have your car registration number and the name of your car please...

Bafana : ND 945-914, Mercedes Benz GLE Coupè

Stacy :Alright sir.... can I have your email to verify your identity?

Bafana :bafanamthembu009@gmail.com

Stacy :Okayy sir.....I've just sent you an email to verify your identity.....can you please confirm it for me

Gazi : (annoyed)Nalo Stacy wakhona.... (shouting)Sorry sisi sijahile lana!!!

Bafana :(aggressively)Fusegi wenja!!

Mandla :Gazi.....awume kancane!

Bafana :I've already confirmed the email mam....

Stacy : Alright Mr Mthembu....it says here you vehicle is on the N11 heading towards Ladysmith.

Mandla :Ladysmith?!?!

Bafana :Uya kagog'wakhe....

Stacy :Sir.....is there anything else I can do for you....or should I contact the police and report the vehicle as missing?

Bafana :No...mam...thank you....I'll take it from here...

Stacy :Okay sir enjoy the rest of your eveni-

And before the lady could finish her sentence Bafana cuts the call.

Capheus :What is she doing in Ladysmith??

Bafana : She's going to her grandmother's house....she once told me that she was raised by her grandmother in Ladysmith from the time she was 1 years old till she was 16 years old....she must be going there......I think we should find a BnB when we get to Ladysmith and lay our heads there for the night....we'll carry on searching tomorrow....

Capheus :Are you sure you want to rest Bro??

Bafana :I'm sure....it'll also give Sphiwo some space and time with her grandmother.....but Tomorrow night sibuya naye....ayikho ijika.