•~Right My Wrongs~•

Sphiwo's POV:

The time now is 4:00pm and I just got out the shower. I get dressed and put my make up on and fix my wig here and there the time is 5 o'clock when I finish and I sit around and wait for Bafana to come pick me up like how he said he would but to my suprise  my watch says 6:30 and I'm still here , then all of a sudden my phone rings and it's Bafana.

Bafana :Heyy Sthandwa sami ,I'm running a bit late cause uBaba is sending me everywhere but to you , but  I sent Capheus there to pick you up he'll be there  in 5 minutes , I'll see you when you get here okay...

Sphiwo :Bafana but I don't know anyone there...

Bafana :Don't worry my love I'll be right here when you get here neh?

Sphiwo :Okay...

Bafana :See you later...

Sphiwo : See you...

Just as soon as I drop the call someone knocks on my door, I stand up and open the door and I'm met with the image of a built, bald man with a neatly trimmed beard.

The Man :Good afternoon mam, my name is Capheus, Bafana should have informed you by now that he sent me to pick you up since he's running late.

Sphiwo :Oh yess , um ....let me get my bag quickly.

Capheus : (with a warm smile on his face)If you could please hurry up mam time is against us.

Sphiwo :Sure...

I grab my bag and switch off the lights to my apartment and lock up, I follow Capheus downstairs to the car park and to the pitch black Mercedes Benz G-Wagon, he opens the door for me and I get inside , he helps me get my dress in the car as well, then he closes the door and makes his way to the drivers seat.

(Pholisa by Kelvin Momo and Babalwa M featuring Baby S.O.N is softly playing on the radio)

We get to the venue and Capheus steps out the car and helps me out, as soon as I lift my head up after fixing myself I'm met by a  handsome Bafana walking  down the stairs with a bouqet of yellow flowers in his hands to come and meet me.

Bafana :Dankie buthi...

Capheus :Sho bafo, let me get going I'll come back later.

Bafana :Alright sho...

Capheus gets back into the car and drives of.

(Higher by Sun-EL Musician featuring Simmy is playing softly in the background )

Bafana :(amazed) Sthandwa sami....you look amazing...