☆CH.3 PG. 2☆

A/N:
♡HIII LOVES, SOOO THIS CHAOTER IS PRETTY LONG AND HAS A LOAD OF LORE PRETTY MUCH!! RAREPAIR INCOMING!! Also, to answer some questions, I HC yang as transfem and yin and a transmasc bcz ..
🤓, according to my research in the original, yang was supposed to be the white half and yin the darker one, yang was ALSO supposed to be a girl so I was likee,, 'erm
.I'm gonna have so much fun with this!!1!'

"Ugh..."
Cherri groaned, his armed hanging limply from the side of the ship. Cherry glanced Over at his brother, taking a few steps closer.
"Don't worry! Yang says we'll be there soon!"
-"Really? We've been at sea for two days now and...Gosh, I'm starting to feel sick!"

Cherry let out a snicker towards cherri's remark, shaking his head.

"Just think about how good it'll feel once we reach the kingdom! The fear in those peoples eyes- I can already see us- conquering the land!"
-Cherry paused, glancing back at the demon.

"...ain't that right, Yang!....yang..?"
He murmured, as he noticed the journal in its hands.. The demon released the book, letting it hit the hard wooden planks before glancing back at the twins.

 The demon released the book, letting it hit the hard wooden planks before glancing back at the twins

"Incorrect."
The creature spoke, his tone deep and husky.

"..What!? But Yang, you said–"
–"I know what I said."
He spat, before looking back at the seas, feeling a slight shift in motion. The creature looked ahead, noticing they were approaching the monochrome kingdom faster than expected...but something was off. A bridge, connecting the lands, civilians traveling across.
"..The marriage."
Yang mumbled,  slamming his fist on the wooden rim.
"..Knife should've told me!"
He growled, before grabbing the book and approaching the wheel.

"Yang, you've wanted domination for-..For...forever!"
Cherry complained, approaching him.

"What changed..?"

..yang Remained silent for a moment before speaking;
"Cobs' Has it under control. We'll have our fair share of chaos."

The cherries exchanged an uneasy look before yang suddenly changed courses.

"Yang? What are you—"
"We'll have to find another way inside. They won't take.. kindly, to a demon roaming about."
Yang paused, looking back at the twins.

"..I can't let only you two inside. Who knows what those...freaks will do if they see an unattended child."
They mumbled, before the ship hit a broken down dock, perfectly snuggled between two other, smaller ships. It looked all' natural.

Slowly, the trio stepped off. The streets were silent, and there was a slight chill in the air. Shops were being closed down for the night, and many were at their respective houses.