Chapter 10

---

Here's the new chapter written with my friend (Lisa, if you're reading this 🎀).

---

They woke up after a short night. Taylor gathered her things to leave, and Travis, waking up, asked what she was doing.

Taylor: "I have to go, Trav, I'll miss you, my love."

Travis got up and said, "I forgot you were leaving today. Time flew by with you. I'm going to miss you so much, Tay."

Taylor kissed him several times before finally leaving to catch her flight back to New York.

---

3 weeks later.

Taylor's POV

Harry called me, which surprised me. I answered.

Harry: "Taylor, meet me at our café in New York in two hours." Then he hung up without giving more information.

I asked myself a thousand questions, trying to understand why.

---

On my way to our old café, where we used to spend time together, I saw him inside and joined him at his table.

Taylor: "Harry, is everything okay?"

Harry: "Yes, everything's fine. I just had a project idea I wanted to share with you."

The waitress asked what we wanted to drink. As soon as she brought our drinks, Harry started talking about his project. It didn't interest me much, as I had moved on with a man who was perfect for me.

Then we heard a familiar noise: camera flashes. I paid no attention to it. Once our meeting was over, I went back to my apartment.

I decided to send a message to Travis as usual.

Taylor: Hi my love, how was your day? I miss you so much.

Travis: Yeah, I'm going to bed.

Taylor: What's going on?

Travis didn't respond even though he saw my message.

Taylor: Trav?

Taylor: I know you're not asleep, you see my messages.

Taylor: Please respond, I'm worried.

Taylor: You promised never to leave me.

Travis didn't reply all evening.

I spent the night crying and questioning myself.

---

The next morning, I decided to get a last-minute ticket for his game.

I packed a suitcase, not really knowing what to put in it. I grabbed a handful of clothes and threw them in, wanting to leave as quickly as possible.

Arriving in Kansas City, the game had already been on for fifteen minutes. I went into the suites, knowing no one. I positioned myself in front of the window to get a full view of the game. I caught Travis's eye, who quickly looked away.

As the game progressed, I noticed a change in the way Travis played, as if he was lost in thought. His coach even asked him to leave the field.

After the game ended, I went down to see my man, waiting outside the locker rooms. Strangely, he was the last to leave, as if he was trying to avoid me.

I saw Travis coming out. I was about to run to hug him, but instead, he ignored me and walked away...

I realized something serious was happening between us. I shouted his name: "TRAVIS MICHAEL KELCE, LOOK AT ME!"

Travis turned around and said, "DAMN IT, TAYLOR, IT'S TIME TO HAVE A LITTLE CONVERSATION." Then he led me into the empty locker room.

I looked in the mirror and saw that my makeup had run.

Taylor: "TRAVIS, DAMN IT, EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU. YOU PROMISED NEVER TO ABANDON ME, NEVER TO LEAVE! IT'S BEEN TWO DAYS SINCE YOU LAST REPLIED. I CAME ALL THIS WAY TO SEE YOU, BUT YOU CAN'T EVEN LOOK ME IN THE EYE."

Travis: "YOU'RE THE DAMN PROBLEM, TAYLOR."

I looked at him, confused.

Taylor: "TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON, DAMN IT."

Travis: "THE DAMN PROBLEM IS THAT I SEE MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND IN A CAFÉ WITH HER EX WITHOUT YOU TELLING ME. THAT'S THE DAMN PROBLEM, TAYLOR."

Taylor: "BUT TRAVIS, DO YOU REALLY THINK SOMETHING COULD HAPPEN BETWEEN HARRY AND ME? IT'S YOU I LOVE, DAMN IT, NOT ANYONE ELSE. WHAT DO YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT?"

Travis: "BUT DAMN IT, TAYLOR, I OPEN SOCIAL MEDIA AND SEE HUNDREDS OF ARTICLES TITLED: 'TAYLOR AND HARRY, THE COMEBACK OF THE YEAR.' WHAT PROVES TO ME THAT YOU REALLY LOVE ME? DAMN IT, TAYLOR."

I started to feel the tears well up. I burst into tears and said, "DAMN IT, TRAVIS, I'M FUCKING IN LOVE WITH YOU. I SPENT MY NIGHT CRYING AND QUESTIONING MYSELF. I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR YOU, TRAVIS. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. I WOULDN'T BE IN SUCH A STATE IF IT WEREN'T TRUE."

Travis: "THEN WHY GO SEE THAT FUCKING IDIOT IN A CAFÉ?"

Taylor: "BUT DAMN IT, TRAVIS, HE JUST ASKED ME TO MEET HIM IN A CAFÉ WITHOUT GIVING MORE INFO." I showed him the message with trembling hands. "I ARRIVED AT THE CAFÉ AND HE PROPOSED A PROFESSIONAL PROJECT, WHICH I IMMEDIATELY REFUSED OUT OF RESPECT FOR YOU AND THE FACT THAT HE'S MY EX. I'VE MOVED ON WITH SOMEONE I LOVE. THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I TOLD HIM, DAMN IT."

Travis looked at her, tears in his eyes, and said, "OH DAMN IT, TAYLOR, I'M REALLY SORRY. I ACTED LIKE AN IDIOT. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THAT I'M AFRAID OF LOSING YOU EVERY MINUTE I'M NOT WITH YOU. I'M SORRY FOR ACTING LIKE AN IDIOT AND NOT TRUSTING YOU."

Travis put his head in his hands, and I sat next to him on the bench.

I started to stroke his back to comfort him and rested my head on his shoulder.

Travis took me in his arms, and I said, "Next time, talk to me. You know I'll always be there to listen. I'm sorry for not telling you I was going to see Harry. It was really stupid of me, and I'm sorry."

We stayed close to each other for several minutes until he lifted his head and looked straight into my eyes. I could see that his eyes were red, indicating he had cried.

Travis: "I love you so much, Taylor Alison Swift. You have no idea how much."

He took my head and placed a gentle kiss on my lips.

Taylor: "Finally, I've been waiting for this moment for three weeks. I missed you so much. I love you too, Travis Michael Kelce."

---

Thank you for reading this chapter! Thanks to Lisa for helping me!!

---

Request?

Advice?