Chapter 16

---

Italy is so, so beautiful! It's the second time I've been there, and it's just magnificent. If any Italians see this, shoutout to you!

Anyway, where are you from??

Here's the new chapter!!!

⚠️ Drama 😏 (because I'm dramatic)

—————

Travis is cooking popcorn while I'm setting up the couch as a comfortable bed with lots of blankets and pillows. Travis, in the kitchen, is also preparing lunch at the same time: chicken tenders, my comfort food.

Once the couch is set up and the meal is ready, Travis sits down next to me and hands me the TV remote to choose a movie.

"Any preferences?" I asked him.

"Taylor, I know you too well. No matter what I say, you're going to put on *Grey's* or *Friends* depending on your mood."

"Okay, then, if you know me that well, what am I going to put on today?" I looked at him with a teasing smile.

"*Grey's*. Because you want to relax, you're in a mood where you need comfort, and you want to feel intense emotions. So, definitely *Grey's*."

He knows me too well...

"No, *Friends*."

"What?? No. You're kidding. You were about to choose *Grey's*, you just hate it when I'm right."

"Okay, yes, you're right..." I let out a small laugh.

"HAHA, I knew it." He laughed, and I kicked him under the blanket.

"So now, my dear, you're going to regret this act of violence against your boyfriend."

"Oh really?"

"Yes."

He started tickling me and pinching my hips, which made me fall off the couch, laughing hysterically.

"Okay, my apologies to my boyfriend."

"Apologies accepted." He spoke in a firm but playful tone. "Will you stroke my hair?" he asked in a soft voice, almost like a child's.

I rolled my eyes.

"Seriously, Travis?" I looked at his sweet smile that warmed my heart every time. "Sometimes I wonder how old you are." I got back on the couch and lay down, and he positioned himself between my legs, his head resting on my stomach.

"Thanks, Tay." He placed a light kiss on my stomach, sending shivers through my entire body.

"I love you, Trav."

"Love you too."

He wrapped his arms around me, his head still resting on my stomach as I turned on the TV.

"Trav, you can't watch TV like that." I laughed while stroking his hair.

"No need, I'm good like this."

I kept stroking his hair. I felt his head getting heavier, and I realized he had fallen asleep. I didn't stop though, and after a few minutes, I ended up falling asleep too.

—-

I woke up around 5 PM, and Travis was still asleep on my stomach. I checked my phone and saw numerous messages from Tree, which seemed strange since I'm on a break.

I half-read her messages before rereading one that said:
Tree: I hope you didn't forget about tonight's event.

OOPS.