Chapter 9

This chapter is a request of someone who wanted to have a chapter with her favourite song. So here we are !! Tell me if you want to see that with another song !

---

**Taylor's POV**

Last night, Travis came to see me after our first argument. Even though we didn't really talk about it, I know he understood why I was upset. We fell asleep next to each other, or rather, I fell asleep on him. He didn't mind.

I was woken up by Travis's alarm, probably for his podcast.

Travis: "Sorry, baby, go back to sleep, my princess." He kissed me on the forehead before getting out of bed.

Travis treated me like a princess, and I knew it. No man has ever looked at me like he does, no man has ever loved me like he does and shows it.

I heard him come back into the bedroom just to grab his phone. I caught his hand and pulled him back into bed with me. He let me.

Travis: "My love, you know I'd love to spend the morning with you, but I can't. I won't be long, I promise, princess."

I groaned when I felt him pull away from my grip.

I closed my eyes again and went back to sleep.

I woke up around 10 a.m. and heard Travis talking. I assumed he was in the middle of his podcast. I took the opportunity to check my phone and reply to my messages.

One message in particular caught my attention.

Austin: "Hey Taffy, are you coming for Christmas with Trav?"

Taylor: "Hey Austin, my beloved little brother, what a pleasure to talk to you! I'm doing well, and you? I suppose the parents told you about Trav? I'll ask him."

Austin and I are closer than anyone, even though communication isn't his thing. But we love each other very much anyway.

When I heard Travis saying goodbye, I jumped out of bed to go join him. He watched me as I ran towards him. I jumped into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist. I was now being carried like a baby.

Travis: "Happy to see you're so glad to see me." We laughed before he kissed me on the cheek.

Taylor: "I missed you."

He put me down and kissed me tenderly.

We spent lunch together, our last one for I don't know how long. I had to leave the next morning. After eating, I started packing my things, wanting to be prepared and not stressed.

Travis: "Tay... I'm sorry, I was supposed to book a restaurant for tonight, but I just called, and they're fully booked. I'm so sorry, Tay."

Taylor: "Don't worry, Travis, I'll do some shopping. Make me a list."

Travis: "Do you want me to come with you?"

Taylor: "No, don't worry. I love you, Travis. See you later."

I kissed him one last time before heading out to do some shopping.

**Travis's POV**

I felt terribly guilty for not being able to take Taylor to the restaurant for our last evening together.

I had an idea.

I went to the garage, searched for the birthday box, and found several unused candles from Kylie's birthday.

I sent a message to Taylor, telling her to buy an outfit for the evening, without giving more details.