Chapter 2

So it's a bit late but there's another chapter hope you like it ! <3
— — —

About a week after my concert in Kansas City, I received a message, or rather a link, from Tree with a message saying:
- "A nice surprise is waiting for you haha, can't wait to see your reaction"
With this message, there was a link to a YouTube channel called "New Heights." Within the first few seconds, I recognized Jason Kelce, a player from my favorite team, accompanied by a young man who seems to be my age and who, I must admit, is quite attractive - Taylor, stay focused, you just broke up with Joe, you can't allow yourself to think that.

After a few minutes, I heard my name, which immediately caught my attention.
Travis, that was his name, Travis Kelce. He explained that he came to my concert and wanted to give me a friendship bracelet with his number on it. It's cute, no one has ever done that for me before. I quickly noticed the smile that had formed at the corner of my lips before refocusing. After watching the entire episode without realizing it, I sent a message to Tree asking her reasons:
- "It's very cute of him, but I just broke up with Joe, and since when are you interested in my relationships?"
I got a very quick response from Tree saying:
- "Always, my dear, I just find him special. I asked around about him, and apparently, he's great. You could just get to know him."
Faced with her message, I rolled my eyes and finally replied:
- "Fine, just get me his number, I'll see if I send him a message."
Tree replied with just a thumbs up, which made me understand she would find it quickly.

---

1 week later

Tree had sent me his number, but I just didn't know what to send or how to approach him.
"Hi, it's Taylor" no, too basic, I deleted the message before finally sending:
Taylor: "Sorry about the bracelet, I hope you can still give it to me. Taylor."

Travis: "Uh, Taylor?? What proves to me it's you?"

*photo of Taylor sent*

Travis: "Wow, Taylor, what a surprise, I really thought you would never message me."

Taylor: "Haha, I still find it adorable. Would you like to give it to me in person?"

Travis: "So, a date or just a meeting to exchange the bracelet?"

Taylor: "Hmm, I think we can do both."

Travis: "How long are you staying in Kansas City?"

Taylor: "I'm leaving in 3 days."

After several hours of discussions, we decided to meet in two days at the house I had rented to avoid any photos because, despite everything, I know Tree would kill me.

We talked until 3 a.m., I was starting to get really tired. I didn't want to, but I had to end the conversation, I had no choice. So I sent one last message to Travis:
Taylor: "I'm starting to get really tired. Good night, Mr. Travis."
Travis immediately replied with:
Travis: "Good night to you too, Princess. Sweet dreams, but don't dream too much about me."

At his message, I smiled a little and rolled my eyes at his joke. I fell asleep thinking about his "Princess."

---

Hope you like it !!

Request ??

Advice ??