Chapter 7

Sorry for the waiting
!!
---

I woke up in Travis's arms. I tried to get up and slip out of his arms without waking him, but I failed. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back to him before tickling me, making me burst out laughing.

Taylor: "Travis, stop please, my stomach hurts," I tried to say between laughs.

To my surprise, Travis stopped, looked at me, and kissed me before getting up. I got up to follow him until he said, "Don't move, princess, stay there."

I stayed in bed with my phone in hand, replying to all my friends' messages until I heard the stairs, a sign that he was coming. I put my phone back on the nightstand before sitting cross-legged on the bed.

When I saw a breakfast tray coming, I laughed, and he sat down next to me. On the tray, there was everything I loved. Travis turned on the TV before pulling me into his arms. We stayed close to each other all morning. Around 11 am, I decided to get up to take a shower while Travis prepared the meal. In the shower, I realized I hadn't taken any clothes. I wrapped myself in a towel before leaving the bathroom.

I grabbed a pair of jeans and borrowed Travis's t-shirt.

I tied my hair in a ponytail and went downstairs to help Travis. When he heard me coming, he came up to me and hugged me. I didn't ask why, I just tightened my arms around him.

We stayed like that for a moment before separating. I took his face in my hands and stood on my tiptoes to kiss him.

After finishing preparing lunch, despite a few interruptions, we settled at the kitchen counter. Before I could take my chair, Travis pulled me toward him and sat me on his lap.

We laughed throughout lunch. I felt like we were teenagers in high school, discovering first love.

Once the table was cleared and clean, he suggested going to sunbathe by the pool. I nodded in agreement.

I went to the bedroom to get my swimsuit and change. Travis, meanwhile, changed in the bathroom. Once we were both ready, he took my hand and led me to the pool.

Once on the deck chairs, I asked if he could put sunscreen on my back. He took the cream and gently applied it to my skin. Once well spread, he asked me to do the same.

I was lying on my stomach tanning when I realized Travis was no longer next to me. I hadn't even heard him leave. I raised my head to look towards the house: no one. I turned my head towards the pool, and just as I did, I saw him taking a running start and cannonballing into the water.

Taylor: "TRAVIS MICHAEL KELCE!" I exclaimed, laughing.

Travis just laughed heartily as he climbed out of the pool.

Without a second thought, I got up to try to push him into the water. As you can guess, I ended up in the water. He cannonballed next to me again, splashing my hair.

We burst out laughing and for 10 minutes, like children, we splashed each other. He got out of the water, and surprised, I raised an eyebrow. He went to get an inflatable unicorn float, probably for his nieces. Seeing him on the float made me burst out laughing. I ran out of the water to get my phone before taking a picture of him.

Travis: "There's room for two, you coming?"

Taylor: "Yes, give me two minutes, I'm going to the bathroom and getting a glass of water. Do you want one?"

Travis simply replied, "Yes." Of course, I was going to get my revenge. I took a bucket I had spotted last night when Travis had cleaned the floor after his training shoes had tracked dirt everywhere. I filled the bucket and added ice cubes, and once the water was cold enough, I checked that Travis was close enough to the edge to get it. I took the bucket, went out of the house without putting on my flip-flops, afraid to make noise. I reached his level and poured the bucket over his entire body.