Bon Voyage|Chapter 1|

"You should never tell anyone that 'You are not the only one suffering', 'Everyone's like you', or 'If you have the courage to die, you can live'.

Physical scars and psychological scars are different.

I hope everyone can think for a second that scars exist even if you can't see them."

— Jonghyun, Shinee

                ------April 17 2024------
???:Pov
An Idol is a person or thing that is greatly admired, loved, or revered. Yet why do I feel the opposite? Trashy words, unfair critiques, pressure... all of it is killing me. Thrust into the spotlight at 15 my dream accomplished right? All I have to do is perform sing practice. Yet why do I feel empty and dissatisfied into anything I do? I've done it all have I not? Hosting Music Bank, Coachella, Star Diary, 3 comebacks in 3 years. I can't do it I...I-

"Eunchae I suggest you take a Hiatus from idol work."

Where am I again, oh yes PD nims office. Afterall after having a meltdown like that how could I not be here. . . but wait? What did he just say? A break? An escape from this all for just a short while. "PD nim. . . you're serious?"

"Of course Eunchae however long you need-"

I couldn't hear the rest of what he said, but the words escape echoed through my mind. For a time I get to enjoy myself not a care in the world. . .
"YES I.... I'LL TAKE IT!"

He looks at me his face of worry turning into a smile. "Give us time to prepare you some sort of escape. You'll know when. Just be careful of rest of Le Sserafim we've already informed them to prepare for 4 member activities."

-Le Sserafim Dorm-

I walk towards the dorm and as I open the door I see all of my members with their arms open. "U...Unnies I'm not gonna be gone forever-"

I was cut off by a loud fake cry from Chaewon. "AHHH MANCHAE IF IT GETS TOUGH CALL US!"

As she cries out all of them hug me in unison and begin throwing out all of their comforting words.

"ILL BEAT THE HATERS UP!"  Yunjin shouts aloud

"Let me crochet you a scarf before you go." Sakura offers

"Eunchae! The Maknae line without you?!?!" Kazuha in all of the confusion adds

"G. . .Guys calm down I'll be fine. . . now please I need air" They eventually all let go of me and looked at me. "I love you all and I promise to get back as soon as possible."

"PRAHMISE?" Chaewon yells 

I try and hold back my laughter
"Yes Unnie I'll be back in tip-top shape and even better."

They exchange their words of encouragement, wisdom, and positivity with me. All moments like these make me want to continue and not take a break, but I know I need this. I look at all of them  then we get into a proper group hug. As we let go Chaewon asks "Hey where are you headed anyways"