Perfect Night|Chapter 4|

I just wanna love myself
When I'm good or bad, love my weakness

-LE SSERAFIM - Good Parts (when the quality is bad but I am)

_____________

Eunchae Pov

Two days have passed since the garden day. I've just been going over to the restaurant for breakfast everyday talking to Y/N with Gyeon Ji. I wonder what I should do today?

I could always get breakfast and just sleep all day again. I could always ask Y/N what to do he knows his way around here. I should have done that sooner. I get off my bed and head to Ahjussi's door and knock.

He opens it and says "Yes Miss?"

"Come on I'm hungry now let's go."

He nods and begins following me. We walk towards the restaurant, and while walking I try to talk to Ahjussi.

"Ahjussi why didn't you answer the door when I was gonna go to the garden with Y/N?"

His face was shocked. Well to me it was to every other person it would look like nothing, but I've spend enough time with this Ahjussi to know.  After a few moments of silence he finally responds with.

"I trust you."

Hah Ahjussi trusted me? I know that I was trustworthy. I should tell the Unnies when I get back about this. They always say I'd be the first to say a secret, but I would never.

"You know Ahjussi it was really fun you missed out. Y/N fell down a hill, but It's okay he didn't get hurt. . . I think? My outfit was perfect for the occasion, and don't get me started on the fireflies. I even got this little carrot buddy."

I show him the carrot keychain on the zipper of my bag to Ahjussi. He grunts and it was one of approval I can tell. The rest of the walk was silent until we eventually reach the restaurant.

We open the door and it was the norm. We saw Y/N being chased by his grandma for reasons we don't know. We take our seat and we see Y/N exit the kitchen with a bit of. . . blood on his face.

Out of worry I ask "Hey are you okay you got a bit of. . . blood on your face."

He wipes it and says "It's fine the blood isn't mine."

Oh that was good he was okay. . . wait who's blood would it be?

"So I'll just get your usual give me a couple minutes."

He walks away from us so casually, but who's blood was it. Who's blood was it?!?!?

________

A couple minutes later he comes back with our food. He places it down and leaves just like that. That's how it's been most days just a bit of small talk and nothing much more. I should ask him to talk after this, but the time is eating time.