The Secret Recipe|Chapter 5|

"You claim you prefer ordinary things but it's strange because you're not an ordinary girl at all." – Lee Won Jun (Doona!)

_______________________________

Eunchae POV

It's been a week since I've arrived here. Four days ago I was exploring the beauty of Udo Garden. Two days ago I went on a nice little trek with Y/N, and now I'm bored again. I woke up around an hour ago and was thinking about what to do.

Something intresting always happens two days after not doing something big with Y/N. First day we met two days later we explore a garden. Two days after that a whole trek, so maybe I should visit the restaurant today.

I walk up to Ahjussi's room and knock on the door. He opens the door looking like he just woke up. "Hey Ahjussi I'm hungry let's go!"

He grabs his jacket and nods, so we continue outside. The sun was bright again this week has just been clear skies and starry nights. We eventually arrive outside of the restaurant and when we enter it seemed busier than usual.

Instead of the usual two or three tables taken it was slighlty more packed. A lot of them looked my age. I try to avoid as much people as possible and get a seat at the corner. I lookd at Y/N and instead of heading directly towards us he looked overwhelmed.

Usually he would be talking to the only customers in the restaurant, but now he was juggling all these tables by himself. We sit at our table for a couple of minutes until he went over to us. He looked fatigued but kept a smile for us.

"The usual?" He said with an exhausted tone.

"Yeah, but are you okay? You seem a bit exhausted." I asked with curiosity

"A school held a field trip here so a lot more customers than expected- Ah crap I'll get your orders to you soon." He immediately runs to another batch of customers and tends to them.

__________

We wait double the time it usually takes our food to arrive. Y/N brings our food and instead of starting some small talk he just walks onto the next customer. Something inside me broke a bit. I knew he didn't mean it, but he was supposed to chatter up some small talk.

Watching him just treating me like a normal customer hurt. Did any of these kids come every single day of the week just to see you? I don't think so that means I deserve better treatment.

I slowly eat my food while death staring Y/N the whole time as he tends to other customers. Look at him hard at work not even paying a single mind I'm here.

Ahjussi just looks at me with a worried expression. Why was he worried? I'm not doing anything weird. How do I know look at his eyebrow tilt 4 milimeters upward. Ahjussi only did that once and that was when I tried to prove the balcony wasnt that high up.