Eden|Chapter 3|

"You can be bad at things, you don't have to be that person. You can stay weird. That's you. That's just the way you are, and that's cool. That's human."-Lee Taeyong, NCT

_________________

_________________

"Hey Grandma?"

She looks at me and says "Aishh what do you want now?"

"Could I have some time off and go to Udo Garden?

She looks at me with a suspicious stare and doesn't speak up until a couple seconds later. "Aishh later grandma needs you for rush hour time. You go later help me now."

"Grandma rush hour is like 5 peopl-"

Before I can say anything I see a flying frying pan towards my face. I duck and just look at her in disbelief.

"Okay! Okay! I'll help you."

Before she can throw anything else I run out of the the kitchen. I then walk towards the door, but as I'm about to grab the handle the door swings open and I spot Eunchae. Her smile gave away if she was allowed to go or not, nevertheless I asked.

"Hey, I'm guessing you can go?"

Her smile gets brighter and wider until she stops to speak. "Yeah come on let's go the more time we have sunlight."

Her eagerness to go out was cute, but I had to speak up and tell her my situation. "Hey yeah I can go aswell, but has to be later not now."

"Awhh why?"

"I still have work to do you know. I can go out around maybe 3 so just drop on by around then."

She pouts slightly and looks at me. She eventually sighs understanding and replies "Alright I'll be here three exact so you better prepare by then alright?" She then pulls out her pinky as I just stare cluelessly.

"You have to do it back so it's a promise. Don't want you to be backing out now do I?"

I smile and intertwine our pinkies together. "There it's a promise now right?"

She laughs and as our pinkies let go she waves bye and I close the door.

"Hey Grandma I'll be leaving by thr-"

A knife hits and sticks to the wall next to me as I just stare at it. I look at the door of the kitchen and see grandma hold way more. She winds the throw and says "Your blocking THE DOOR!"

A barrage of knives are thrown towards me as I just run for my life. Maybe she's just playing with me and only the first one was real. I would like to think this until I see one of the potted plants turn into garnish. I continue to run and think this is going to be a long day.