halloween party

word count: 613

( autumn and winter first meet)

ever since autumn was a child she always loved halloween. she loved to dress up as scary characters and going trick or treating with reece and mia. apart from the knight family annual ball since prom she never liked going out to parties or anything social. when she got an invite to the staff halloween party she was unsure about going as apart from marjorie none of the other staff talked to her as they all saw her as a cold hearted person that they were scared of as she was the owners daughter. she decided to go.

she decided to dress up as a vampire. she curled her hair into waves and put on a black and red corset with sleeves and some flared trousers with some red heels.

once she got out of her taxi she took a deep breath before she walked in. lights we're flashing and everyone was either dancing together. when autumn walked in marjorie went to greet her.

"autumnnnn you look amazing. did you and winter arrange to match?"

" thank you marjorie, you look really nice aswell, no what do you mean me and winter are matching?"

"take a look."

as autumn glanced at winters outfit he was wearing a black suit with a red top with black trousers and some red shoes. they really did look like they were matching. as marjorie went to go greet some more people autumn went to go sit at the bar and sipped on a red wine she heard a voice behind her.

'hello. looks like were matching" winter said as he smiled at her

"yeah we do don't we" autumn said with a smile

"are you not going to dance with everyone?"

"no. apart from marjorie no one else really talks to me. I'm sure you know why." autumn said with almost a sad look on her face.

"yeah words gone around that your the cold hearted owners daughter. I mean i have met the owner he is not the nicest. honestly came over thinking you were really rude, you actually seem quite nice."

"you really think so? no one has ever really said that to me before" autumn said with a small smile

they end up starting a conversation talking for the whole night about their interest, hobbies and basically anything they can think off. before they know it the party is over and everyone is getting ready to leave. they end up exchanging numbers and say goodbye to each other both blushing without each other seeing.

when autumn arrives home she realises that she has a crush on winter. she will never admit but does secretly hope that he feels the same. she doesn't know how to feel though, last time she had a crush on someone was prom night and she was still bit traumatised from that night.

as she got in the taxi she kept thinking about what he said to her. as the taxi stopped outside her house she thanked him and got out and unlocked the door and into her house. she stared at the white walls and black sofa and carpet which was perfectly aligned. she sighed. she never realised how lonely she was. she never realised how she never had anyone to lie in bed with, eat with or had someone to comfort her as she really struggled to open up.
she had a quick shower and changed into her black silk vest and shorts before going to sleep excited for work tomorrow. she lied into her clean bedsheets and wondered what would it be like if her and winter were a couple.