our love is shared through music.

A/N: this one is so randommmmm! guys don't be afraid to comment! or ask for an request or anything!!
im thinking of writing about wintumns wedding/proposal. what do you think?

word count: 838 words

_____________

as winter closed the front door he immediately went and got changed into some comfy clothes; an plain tshirt and some shorts. as he went downstairs he was greeted by his beautiful girlfriend. she was off work so she stayed at home that day.

he slumped back on the sofa and sat down next to her with his head in his hands. it had been an stressful day at work to say the least. he had to deal with the parents this morning at handover who all had an complaint. their child getting their clothes dirty, not enough updates on the app. anything
they could've complained off. and some wasn't eve their fault. they had warned the parents ahead of time that it would be messy play and it would get dirty but they didn't listen. To make matters worse he had to pick up all of Jodie's slack as there wasn't anyone to work in the rooms apart from Jodie. resulting him with back pain and a headache which was not helping.

"my sweet?" autumn said as she put his head on her lap and started messaging his temples. "oh sorry I zoned out yes my love?" winter said.

"bad day?" autumn said with a warm smile on her face. winter just nodded closing his eyes. "all the parents were complaining and it was messy play so I had to stay for longer cleaning it up and to make it even worse no one else could cover except for Jodie so I had to pick up on all of her slack." he said.

oh my sweet that sounds like you had an hard day. autumn said as she stood up and walked towards the piano and pulling a chair next to it gesturing winter to come. from what winter knew he thought she just liked having a grand piano in her house. He had heard he play a few tunes but nothing hard. autumn was actually and grade 8 and a grade 7 at violin.

winters favourite song of all time was "can't help falling in love" by elvis presley. autumn knew this and she loved the song as well so while he was at work today she thought it would be nice if she learnt the song on the piano. the song wasn't that hard to learn for autumn so she learned it off by heart within an hour. as she sat down and starts playing winters face turned from excitement to shock. he loved listening to autumn play some simple tunes but when he realised what she was playing he couldn't help but she's a few tears. it was his favourite song of all time and his wife was playing it effortlessly in front of him.

after while she was playing the song she looked over at him while playing making him blush even more.

"you never told me you were this good. what grade are you?" he asked while moving his chair closer to autumn.

"grade 8 for piano and i can play a bit of the drums as Reece teached me. im grade 7 for violin and grade 7 for electric guitar aswell." she said with a smile.

"you never told me you could play this many instruments my love." winter said while quietly grabbed the violin from the corner and started playing. autumn looked back shock. he played every note perfectly and looked so graceful. as the song came to and end he put his violin down and gave autumn a kiss.

"im grade 6 in violin and piano. not as good as you are though my love." he said.

"can you play la campanella?" autumn asked feeling shy. to which winter replied with starting the intro on the violin making every note sound. autumn started to join in and together they played the most beautiful tune. the mix of the sharp and fast notes and slow notes mixed together really sounded so amazing.

after an while of playing they finished and immediately went and sat on the sofa. to which winter decided to tickle autumn. who didn't seem it but was actually extremely ticklish.

to which autumn let out a laugh winter had never heard before. it wasn't her usual soft breathy laugh. this was an genuine one. one that left her gasping for air. she tried to muffle the sound by covering her laugh but winter moved her hand he stopped tickling her.

autumn hated her laugh. she though it sounded really weird and loud. to which she tried to apologise for as she didn't expect winter to hear that laugh of hers.

"sorry my laugh it's" winter stopped her.

"your laugh is perfect the way it is. in my opinion it sounds even better then any piece of music in the world."