little sister, big brother forever.

A/N: i can't believe autumn lost her baby!! im so heartbroken for her. autumn hugging reece is so cute though.

wordcount: 1047 words.

____________________________________

autumn was still heartbroken from the loss. she had planned out everything. their name, outfits, and her and winter had even started setting up the nursery.

as she woke up she felt different. she didnt feel the same. something died inside of her that day. she went to brush her teeth and do her skincare and makeup. no one apart from reece and winter would ever know but autumn took her looks very seriously. ever since she was a child her father had been tormenting her for her looks and comparing her to other peoples kid such as mia for having better looks. autumn always made sure she had her makeup done and hair in perfect condition but she was just to sad to bother about her hair. she put it down and put some simple makeup to hide her under circles and puffy eyes from crying. she kept her outfit simple with some grey joggers and a white shirt.

as she heard winter downstairs getting ready for work. "my love im in the biggest rush. im sorry I have no time to make you breakfast." winter said "its okay my sweet have an good day at work." she said giving him a kiss on the cheek. "my love are you doing okay?" he said as he looked into her blue glistening eyes. "im fine." she said looking away trying to hold her tears.

"well im going now. bye my love." he said while kissing her on the head before leaving the house.

as she pulled away and winter had just walked out she heard a knock at the door. she went to open the door. when she opened the door she looked up to see reece standing at the door. he looked like he hadn't had a second of sleep. she just stared at him with tears in her eyes. "aut look im." he couldn't even finish his sentence before autumn wrapped her arms around him. he was kind off shocked as he knew autumn hated physical touch. he knew she only let people touch her when she was going through something.

"autumn im so sorry."

they stood there for quite a while before walking in and sitting on the sofa together. they talked about anything to distract autumn before reece asked "how are you feeling?" he asked and looked at aut. "fine." she said softly .

"look autumn you can't bottle up your emotions. tell me how you are actually holding up." he said while grabbing her hand and squeezing it with pressure but not enough to hurt her. when he said those words autumns face changed. "it's okay to be sad." he said in an reassuring tone.

with that autumn broke.

tears kept coming. she couldn't stop. even though she tried to mask up her tears she just couldn't. without even thinking reece pulled her in a big hug. "im sorry i don't know why im crying i just can't stop." she said choking in her own tears. "it's okay. don't be sorry." he whispered softly in her ear and stroked her head. he knew exactly how to comfort her.

after what felt like an eternity her tears calmed down and she started to let go. reece let go of her and looked at her. his heart breaking at the sight of his baby sister who's eyes were red from crying and looked broken inside. he wish he could tell her how much she was worth. how he wouldn't be here without her. how on those nights where roger would force him to eat enormous portions of food she would always help finish it with him. or when he was sick how she would take care of him by making him meals and supporting him when he was throwing up and was too weak to do so himself. any tough times he had been through his sister was always supporting him he did the same for her as well and he was going to prove it by being there for her now.

after the tears started to stop and autumn pulled away from her brother she looked at him in his eyes which were also red from crying. "thank you for coming reece." she said feeling grateful for her big brother. "of course aut anything you need im here." he said.

it had been an couple of hours since reece had got to autumns house. he realised that she hadn't eaten since he had got here. "autumn have you ate today?" he said which autumn replied "no not yet." reece asked her "what do you want?" he said. "im not hungry." she said. this was something autumn would od when she was upset. reece grew more concerned for autumn knowing that when she was alone she may have starved herself. "ill make you something okay?" reece said which autumn nodded in agreement.

reece ended up making spaghetti bolognese which was reece and autumns comfort meal when they were growing up. whenever father had left the house to get more achahol or probably to clubs he would make autumn spaghetti bolognese as he knew she loved his bolognese and he really liked pasta himself.

when autumn came back downstairs she had touched up her makeup and looked better. "you made spaghetti?" she said looking at her brother with a smile."you know me too well." she said while chuckling and sitting down. as they tucked in to the pasta autumn looked at him and said "reece your cooking has not changed at all!" she said while laughing. making reece happy to see his sister 'happy again.' little did he know...

after lunch they decided to sit on the sofa together and watch a show. obviously autumn put on "the texas chainsaw massacre" as she loved that movie. as the movie was on autumns eyelids started to close. as reece was watching the movie he felt autumns head slowly fall onto his shoulder. when he looked over at autumn he noticed she had fallen asleep. he smiled and gently moved her head to rest on his thigh and grabbed an blanket and put it over her.

"things will get better aut." he whispered.

"little sister, big brother however old we grow."