cadaver

A/N: sorry I haven't uploaded in a while!!! tonight's 11pm was so cute im so happy to see autumn back!sorry this was so bad it was kind of just me yapping. she is such a black cat. go check out my new story! it's about what would happen if marjoreece broke up.

word count:401 words

as autumn sat down on her sofa with a cup of tea she heard tiny little footsteps coming towards her. she looked over to winter who was next to her and smiled. she looked and saw that it was her cat cadaver. she had had her for about 6 years and loved her cat to bits. she had been with her through everything. she would snuggle her up and sob into her warm fur when she was sad, and buy her expensive gifts when she was in an good mood and would sit down with her cat when she was angry and let him lick her and give her kisses. 

before autumn had met winter she always thought it would be just her and her cat forever. she still loved her cat dearly but now she has someone else to love. someone who loved her just as much as she loved him. she loved winter so much.

since the miscarriage autumn was still not fully over it. every time she would see baby stuff when shopping, or see a parent in the nursery pregnant or with a baby it tingled something inside her. she was happy for them of course. but she just wished she had gotten that dream as well. maybe one day. she would think to herself. she really wanted to try again but go through all that pain all over again was something she couldn't risk.

as she sat with her legs crossed with cadaver sitting next to her she sat peacefully drinking her tea while watching tv with winter holding her close and cadaver snuggled into autumns touch.

as she sat there daydreaming winter brought her back to reality. "my love should we go to bed now?" he said which autumn replied with an nod. she put cadaver down in his pet bed and her and winter went upstairs to get ready for bed.

as autumn lied in bed snuggled up with her love. before she slept she whispered to him

"i love you."

"i love you more autumn."