im so sorry for you.

summary: autumn and reece open up to marjorie and winter about their past.
wordcount: 304 words

as autumn and reece entered the office winter shut the door while marjorie sat down at her desk telling the sibling to sit down.

"yes marjorie?" autumn said while glaring at marjorie

"what is it marj?" reece said with a confused look.

right you guys are not leaving this office until you tell us about your past. there is so much tension during the managers meetings. and you will also okitell me about.. your mother.

autumn and reece looked at each other with a no way look.

"marjorie there's nothing to tell." autumn said

after a few minutes off silence reece finally spoke up

"what do you want to know?" reeve said while autumn shot him a look and one to winter.

okay my first question. did your father ever verbally abuse you?

"i think anything he said could be considered as verbal abuse." he would usually say stuff like your a failure, your useless, you deserve to die and he would criticise our looks just stuff like that.

marjorie stared at both of the siblings shocked while winter went to go hold autumns hand and whisper comforting words.

did he ever.. physically abuse you? winter asked

yes quite a lot. he would usually slap, kick punch us stuff like that which is what got autumn into wresting so she could defend herself and me from father. he would usually do this when he was drunk or when we did something that angered him such as failing an exam, coming home to late stuff like that. as reece glanced over at autumn he saw a tear roll down her face. he continued to speak.

__________________________________

this one is very short but i promise the next one is much better!!!!