Vampire Rage

Research & Fight

Magic stones are the most common items in Raphin's world. Depending on the density of magic in the environment, they can be mined in various places. The purer a magic stone is, the better its quality will be. Erian is also researching magic stones. He even tried to make his own magic stone.

"It's really difficult... I need a magic stone that can be used for a hypnotic magic stone. Should I change the formula by reducing some aspects?"

Erian rambled as he failed in his attempt to make a magic stone. He had tried dozens of times with various formulas, but none worked.

"It seems like we can lower the quality to medium, Your Highness. But that would weaken the effect a bit... so people with mental toughness or magic power on the level of Elder Demons won't be affected."

"I see... I plan to create a cult using hypnosis magic. But it seems like it will be difficult to do so..."

"If you mean humans who worship the demon. I don't think you need to use hypnosis magic to make it."

"What do you mean?"

"I will show you, my lord..."

Romax stopped his research on the liquid and escorted Erian out of the laboratory. Elsewhere, Fanian has just been released from the shackles of magic confinement. He shows true fear when fighting demons.

"You won't end up with just an easy death."

Fanian smirked as he placed the tip of the black sword against Zila's neck. Firhan opened his eyes wide, and the veins were also bulging. He tried very hard to move to save Zila.

'Damn... why can't I move at all...! Move...! Move you stupid body...!'

Firhan exerted all his strength until his body was overloaded. The wound from his fist made his right hand recover.

'Chance...!'

*stab*

Fanian turned her head when she heard a voice from behind her. She saw that Firhan and Ganbor had stab wounds. The two of them shot simultaneously towards.

"DON'T YOU DARE...!"

"TOUCH OUR FRIEND...!!"

*slash slash*

Two combined attacks successfully hit Fanian's body. Fanian did not move and received the attack. Zila was shocked when she saw the miracle.

"From now on we will work together against this vampire. At least I won't let any lives be lost tonight."

"I will support you with all my strength brother...!"

A smile appeared again on Fanian's face when she heard her opponent's words. She turned around to look at her three opponents. Her wounds began to heal due to her regenerative abilities.

"How interesting... You can remove my magic effect with pain. I haven't been this excited for a long time..."

The dark energy from the sword in Fanian's hand overflowed. The pressure of the killing intent made Firhan and his friends shiver.

"Miss... I will help you..."

"No need, you can go home..."

"Well then... have fun."

Ruzuan flew away from the battle scene. He immediately contacted several acquaintances. The emergency channel telepathy magic was immediately connected, surprising the black market Elite guards.

"To all elite guards of the black market...! This is an emergency situation...! There will be chaos because of the fight between the Demon King's Generals and the adventurers...!!"