Chapter 22

At five minutes till six, John showed up at the front desk. No one was there. He stood, patiently waiting. He felt good after going to the gym. He'd come back and taken a hot shower, and had gotten dressed in jeans and a t-shirt, along with the black cowboy hat. He'd trimmed up his beard and thought he didn't look bad. Rita said he could wear whatever he wanted. He wasn't sure how he felt about going shirtless. Maybe after a few nights, and he got used to the atmosphere. He wondered if he'd be the only guy in there wearing a shirt. If he was, then he might actually feel more comfortable shirtless. A small smile crossed his lips. 

"Are you John?"

That voice was like music to his ears. Soft and smooth, it rolled over him and called to something deep inside of him. He looked up to see a beautiful auburn haired woman standing on the other side of the desk, looking at him. Their gazes met and he felt like his world was rocked. For a moment, everything else ceased to exist. All he saw was her, and she was absolutely beautiful. Perfect. 

She had gorgeous pale blue eyes, and perfect auburn eyebrows. Her full lips parted as she stared at him. Lips that he wanted to taste. Suck on. Lick. Lips that he wanted wrapped around his dick. His gaze trailed down the line of her beautiful neck and he imagined kissing that neck, licking it, and leaving a mark on it. He followed it to the low cut top she was wearing that showed off the gentle swell of her full breasts. Those perfect tits of hers would fit so nicely in his hands and he wondered what they'd look like bare. It also showed off her flat stomach, though he couldn't see much of that because of the counter. But it didn't matter. He was rock hard in seconds, and he couldn't rip his eyes off of her.

"Are you John?" she repeated.

He really hadn't answered her the first time, had he? "Yeah. I'm John." He looked back up at her beautiful face. Why did she sort of look familiar? But she was so incredibly beautiful. Of all the women he'd met in the last several weeks, he'd never been attracted to a woman like he was her. Ever. It wasn't like he'd come across a ton, but he had seen quite a few when he was traveling with Paul. He hadn't really even talked to her yet either, but he desperately wanted to get to know her and bury his dick deep inside of her. 

"I'm Madeline. One of Rita's daughters." She was still staring at him and he stared back, unable to help himself. She was incredibly beautiful. 

You have to respond to her. "Nice to meet you, Madeline," he responded. He loved her name. She was so perfect. He really wanted to come over that counter and kiss her. He wanted to do more than just kiss her. John cleared his throat, trying to get himself back under control as he realized how insane his thoughts had become over one woman. He was losing his mind.

"I'm going to be training you tonight. Come with me," she said, and headed out from behind the front desk and into a room off to the side he knew led to the saloon.

Not that he was paying any attention to the interior of the saloon. John couldn't keep his eyes off of her perky ass now. She had on denim shorts, and a pair of boots. His gaze moved over her tan legs, and then back up to her ass. He swallowed, as he fantasized about rubbing his dick right up against that perfect round ass of hers before he thrust into her from behind. Her ass was nice and plump. And he was incredibly turned on. 

He needed to stop staring at her like this. He needed to get his dick under control. She was the first woman he'd seen in the last few months that he was extremely attracted to. He needed to push her out of his mind, or at least stop fantasizing about fucking her. 

She turned back to him once they were both behind the bar, and John stared down at her, wanting to grab her and kiss her. He wanted to lift her up on that bar, peel off those shorts and taste her. He was dying to know what her sweet pussy would taste like. He needed to know what sort of noises she made when she was aroused and he was licking her clit. What she sounded like when she came on his tongue. 

"You ready?"

Yeah, he was so ready. He swallowed. That wasn't what she meant. She was training him. She was his boss. He couldn't do any of those things to her. She didn't belong to him. She might have a boyfriend for all he knew, but the thought of another man touching her pissed him off. He took a deep breath. "Yup." 

"Okay. You're going to be shadowing me tonight. Most of our customers are women and they like a lot of fruity drinks, but some of them prefer beer, which is pretty easy. Hopefully you can pick this stuff up easily, but mostly I just want you to watch me tonight, and I'll probably have you take orders and then run them out. We'll see how you do," she said. 

He nodded. "Okay." 

Learning to bartend ended up coming pretty easily to him. His main distraction of the night was the woman who was teaching him, and he had to force himself not to focus on her, and instead focus on what she was teaching him. He paid careful attention to the drinks she made, and was soon making them himself under her supervision. Under her watchful gaze. 

He could barely keep his eyes off of her half the night too, and was glad he was wearing jeans as he felt like he was half hard almost the entire time. He forced himself to pay attention to what she was teaching him and not specifically her, though it was hard. Just like his dick. 

He also quickly found out that he was the main attraction for the regulars that night. The women were very interested in the new bartender, and they tipped him generously and flirted with him outrageously. He was asked more than once if he would be dancing in the future. He just smiled at them and told them he wasn't sure yet, causing them to pout. He also got asked several times if he was single. He'd just smile at that question. He had no idea, but he might as well be. Not that he was interested in any of the women he met. He had no idea who he was, no idea if he was married or not, no idea of much of anything. And frankly, the only woman in the place that interested him was the one he could barely keep his eyes off of. Madeline.

He'd also watched the men dance on the stage. Madeline had told him to watch their first dance of the night so that he could see what it was all about. He honestly wasn't sure if he wanted to dance himself or not even though he knew it was an option. Was he even any good at dancing? He had no idea. He'd also be practically stripping down almost naked to do so, and he wasn't sure how he felt about that either. But he watched the men move among the women after the dance and how they threw money at them, and wondered if maybe it would be worth it. He'd definitely get up there and dance for Madeline. 

After a few hours of working behind the bar with Madeline, she had him begin serving tables. He sort of liked that even better. He found if he shut off his thoughts and just responded to the flirting, he did better than if he actually thought about it. And the women were definitely interested in him, he realized. Very interested. He realized that if he really wanted to, he could probably easily find a woman to fuck that night. But he didn't want to. No matter how turned on he was, he wasn't the least bit interested in any of those women. 

One woman offered him fifty bucks to take his shirt off, which was met with resounding approval, and offers of more money, which was thrown into the middle of the table. They'd enthusiastically cheered him on until he finally agreed, and pulled his t-shirt off. The money had been stuffed into his jeans, making him laugh as they all very vocally admired him shirtless, leaving him with a big smile on his face. He'd flirted with them for several moments longer before finally turning and walking back over to the bar. Madeline was standing there staring at him, her jaw clenched, and her arms crossed as she glared at him.