Chapter 75

Maddie gripped Xavier's shoulders as her third orgasm ripped through her, making her scream. It seemed like after the first one, the second two had come easily. Not that the first one had been difficult. They all came easily under his touch. Her body responded to him like it was made for him. She supposed it was. "Xavier," she breathed, meeting his gaze and saw his eyes glow.

He was different, more confident now, and sure of himself. More dominant, and she found that incredibly sexy. But if he was supposed to be the Alpha King that wasn't a surprise. Xavier Remington would be one of the most dominant werewolves she could ever meet. And she absolutely loved it.

All he'd done so far was use his fingers on her, but he'd already brought her so much pleasure. She wasn't done though. She wanted him inside her. She wanted that connection. She'd experienced it with John, but now she needed it with Xavier. She had a feeling it would be so much deeper. "Please fuck me," she begged.

He lifted a brow at her, making a tsking sound. He slapped her ass, making her gasp, then squeezed it and she moaned. "Lay back."

She loved this commanding side of him. She moved off his lap and laid down on her back on his bed, her eyes still on him.

"Spread your legs for me. Let me see what's mine," he said. A jolt of pleasure ran through her at his possessive tone and she let them fall open, eager for him to be between them and inside of her.

But he just sat there staring at her. Maddie watched his eyes glow a few times and she finally decided to take matters into her own hands, literally, and reached down between her legs, her finger finding her clit. She circled it slowly while he watched, then dipped her finger down between her legs.

Xavier settled down between her thighs, watching her for a moment longer, then grabbed her hand and pulled her fingers into his mouth. "Not a great substitute for the real thing," he muttered. He gripped her thighs and buried his face in her pussy, making a low moan escape her lips as intense pleasure hit her.

His tongue followed the same path her fingers had taken, first with her clit, then moving down to her entrance and thrusting inside of her before moving back up to focus on her clit. "You taste so freaking good, Madeline," he said hoarsely. "Cum all over my face." He fastened his lips around her clit and sucked.

She screamed as another orgasm hit her, but he didn't let up. Instead he thrust his fingers up inside her, forcing more waves of pleasure through her body, making her head spin. She almost felt drunk. "I can't.. I can't.. I can take any more."

She watched a smile touch his lips. "So you don't want my dick?"

Her eyes widened as she watched him sit back on his heels. "No I do. Even if I don't cum again." She desperately wanted him inside her, wanted his to find his own pleasure in her body. But she never had more than one orgasm, and he'd given her so many. She didn't think she could cum again.

"You think I'm going to mate you and not have you cum too?" He frowned at her.

He almost looked offended, like she was questioning his performance. She wasn't. But having another orgasm wasn't nearly as important to her as him having one. She shrugged. "I don't know."

"It's my job to give you orgasms. To please you. If I'm mating you and you're not having an orgasm I'm not doing my job," He said as he settled down between her thighs.

Her lips parted at his words. He seemed to take that responsibility quite seriously. "You've already given me five," she reminded him.

"I'm not done." He thrust his hips against hers causing her to moan as pleasure surged through her. He smiled at her. "And that little needy moan you just gave me tells me that you're not done either."