Vixen Report 2

Vixen leaped onto their branch. “It's everyone’s favorite time! Time for a Vixen Report!” they called to their imaginary audience.
Vixen did a little bow. “Well tonight will be a fine report! Not only have the ThunderClan toms Ashfur and Brambleclaw become a couple-” imaginary gasps sounded in the audience. “But Ashfur took accountability for his actions against the three! Isn't this shocking?”
Some non-existent cat screamed. “Yes! Vixen I can't believe this!”
Vixen looked at the non-existent cat. “Belive it you must! For it is true!”
Vixen leaped effortlessly to a higher branch. “Now there was a bit of a crisis. . . But thankfully Brambleclaw prevented it.”
Vixen froze, their heart beginning to race. How did that symbol get there?! No! Stop! Bad mind! Those aren't your memories! They're his! Not mine! Stop! Stop! I want this to all stop!
Vixen stood shaking. “I-I’m sorry but this Vixen Report is being cut short! Goodbye everyone!” 
Vixen leaped to the ground and ran, and they kept running, until they were out of the forest.

I hate seeing this. Am I doing the right thing? I'm making Vixen question everything. . . But they deserve to know. It is not right for me to keep their memories from them. The starry grey cat shook his head. He didn't know what he should do.