Running from Responsibilities.

Holy crap guys, tysm for all of the votes and reads! It's amazing how many people have been exposed to my work considering how short the chapters are lol :)) You all are amazing, thank you!
Also, I'm so sorry for the late posting, my laptop decided to retire early and reject connecting to the internet and I had to go on a trip to see family in the country. I guess I've been hit with the writing curse. I will be posting hopefully regularly again until August starts, then chapters might be a bit slower than usual. I hope you enjoy!

284 words: Sorry this was a bit short but I'm getting used to typing on a larger keyboard as we speak lol. I felt like in the past Brandon would have been the more rebellious and agitated twin considering the amount of time he would have had to been around Francesca and his Father.

---

"THEIF! GET BACK HERE!!"

The hollers from the shopkeepers ring through the air as a cloaked figure scales the rocky buildings. Hopping from roof to roof, just barely making it to the next each time.

*Thump* *Thump*

His pattering shoes hit the shingles swiftly with a slight slip. His bag of 'goods' clattered to the ground with a quiet *tink* the second he hits the hard roof panels. He desperately struggles to hold onto the edge of the roof before losing his grip and falling to the cobbled ground and scrapping his hands in the process.

...

"I cant believe you even tried that- you do realize that rain makes surfaces slippery-" The older boy's voice is cut off by an agitated strike to the cheek, leaving him to rub the pained surface lightly. "I'm not an idiot. I knew that-" Brandon huffs, his face slightly scrunched up, the tingling surface of the scraped skin still stinging. "OH REALLY?" "SHUT UP!"

The blue haired prince brings his hand down from his sore cheek and snatches the alcohol wipes from his side, addressing the heir's damaged palms. Eliciting a small hiss from his brother at the application. "I can't keep fixing you up each time you decide to take off. You know that, right?" He nods, slightly relaxing once the bandages are applied to the scrape. "I'll be more careful." Ritchie gives his brother a small glance, trying to see through the spoken lies. "I'm serious-" "Promise?"

*sigh*

"Promise."

"Alright then. How about we go see what the maids have prepared for supper? I'm FAMISHED!" The blue haired prince overly exaggerates his 'depressing sigh,' eliciting a small snort from his brother. "Whatever, let's go already."