All's Well That Ends Well

This one is a bit deeper then intended but, eh, I kinda was in the mood to write one like this.

Trent x Suicidal!Reader
Note, really sappy note at the end of this.
----

The razor slowly kissed my wrist, and I felt a smile grace my lips as I watched all the bad things leek out, blood red, dripping onto the thick carpet.
I heard my mother scream at my dad again downstairs, and the smell of booze was stinging my nose.

In the back of my mind I know this is wrong. I know I need to get help.

But when I feel that blade I feel so much better.

With every cut, I am reborn.

Slice.

Slice.

Drip.

Drop.
----

My sneakers squeaked as I trudged down to the bus stop, carefully pulling down the sleeves of my shirt to cover my secret.

I don't even know why I cover it. I doubt anyone would even fucking care. Even my so called friends would just shrug their shoulders and never mention it again.

"Hey Stutters." Hissed the childish voice of Cartman as I walked up.

"Shut up fat-tits!" Yelled Kyle, turning his attention to me. "How are you, (F/n)?"

My (H/l) (H/c) hair covered my face as I looked up at him, and he winced slightly. Christ, I must have looked like shit. I didn't really sleep last night.
It's hard to sleep when your crying.

I have him a sad smile and shook a few locks of (H/c) hair out of my (E/c) eyes. "W-Well I've been b-better."

Kenny took off his hood and laid his head on my shoulder, blond locks falling down carefully.

"Tired, K-Ken Ken?" I asked, my voice catching slightly, and I prayed no one would notice. Thankfully, I don't think anyone did.

I reached up and patted his head, and my blonde haired friend closed his eyes lazily. "Yeah, Karen was up all last night. She was scared of monsters or something and wanted me to keep watch."

A genuine smile made its way to my lips, and Stan gave me a thumbs up. He loved it when I smiled; or so he told me.

Kenny was such a sweet brother to little Karen; always making sure she was safe, and when he was younger he used to dress up as a super hero to be her 'guardian angel'.

We all sat in comfortable silence until the run-down bus pulled up, and we all climbed on, and I was carefully to make are my sleeves kept themselves down.
----
School was a boring, waste of time.

I would never be a doctor, a lawyer, or anything important. I would always be a stupid, pathetic waste of space.

My eyes clenched shut and I slammed my head down on the hard desk, almost delighted by the pain.
The thump was heard around the dark classroom, and I could feel the stares of fellow classmates and not-so-quiet whispers.

A calloused finger poked the back of my neck, and I jerked up, staring into Kenny's blue eyes. "Dude, you okay?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

I quickly gave an innocent smile and nodded.

"Well, apparently Eric has something urgent to tell us, so follow me after class." He whispered again before slipping his hood back on and turning his attention back to the front of the room.

The bell rang shrilly and I grabbed onto Kenny's wrist, and he lead us to the back of the school, seeing Stan, Kyle, and Cartman, who all looked completely terrified.