Heros Can Be Naughty

Was watching Nightmare Before Christmas and this came to mind.... Don't judge....
Note, this has a lemon, requested by Alex_heartfire

Mysterion x Reader
-0-

Your P.O.V

You? Who exactly were you?

To most people, you were shy and timid (F/n) (L/n), too antisocial to talk to anyone. To most... You were invisible.

That was just you by day.

By night, you called yourself Boogeyman; one of South Parks most wanted criminals, leaving a trail of death and empty bank accounts wherever you attacked. Not to mention that when you were clad in your extremely short black mini skirt, halter top and leather jacket, knee high lace up boots, and your black cape and mask, you were also proclaimed as one of the sexiest villains.

It was fun to be the bad guy, you had to admit. It would be more fun if it wasn't for that ass hat Mysterion. He was always ruining your plans, showing off his skills and very sexy body... Wait... Sexy body!? Never mind that.... He was always flirting with you and you flirted back even harder when you were trying to evade his capture... You felt that you just had to give the boy what he so obviously wanted.

You had a plan to get his caped ass off your back... And also to release some of your tension towards him...

'MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!'
-0-

Dressed in your outfit, you had just robbed Toms Rhinoplasty, standing on the roof of a building next door carrying the large sack of money.

A light woosh of air and a feeling of a nearby presence... He was here.

"Hello, Mysterion." You sneered, turning to smirk at the caped hero.

"Boogeyman." His voice was deep and husky, and you swear you had to keep yourself from melting like putty. Villains do not die at a hottie hero! "Are you going to give back the money or am I going to have to kick your fine ass to North Park?"

Laughing flirtatiously, you swayed your hips and bowed your head slightly to give him a view of your cleavage. "Why Mysterion, if you were into the rough stuff, you just could have told me..."

His pale cheeks, just visible, flushed brightly with red as his eyes widened at your chest.

"If you want to catch me, Hero, I suggest you put on your running shoes." With that, you jumped off the building and started to sprint, your click of heels sounding throughout the dark and silent town.

"Stop this Boogeyman! You're only making this harder on yourself!" He cried as he followed close behind, your cape just out of his reach.

Laughing again evilly, you ran into an old factory at the end of town, completely out of sight once the hero ran in.
"Come out you pussy!" He called, hearing a slight giggle from the darkness around him.

Without warning, a sharp pain came from the back of his head as a large crack of wood was heard, Mysterion falling to the floor, darkness overwhelming his vision.
-0-

Mysterion's P.O.V

The boy wonder groaned as he opened his eyes, splitting pain coming from his head. Squirming slightly and blinking to get the sleep from his eyes, he found himself tied down to a chair, rough rope binding him.

Hearing a laugh, he looked up and his eyes widened. His arch nemesis, Boogeyman, was standing in front of him.... In a skin tight, blood red, short, short dress, mask still stuck to her gorgeous face. A mischievous smirk played on her lips as she sensually walked to him, kneeling down and taking his face gently in her hands.