Truth or Dare

Token Black x Reader
(Misspelled words are supposed to be drunken slurs... I failed so badly. *hides*)

Warning: There be a lemon in these woods!
----

I smirked as my hand tightened around Clyde's, not even breaking a sweat as I slammed his hand down on the table.

"Goddammit!" He yelled in his nasally voice, massaging his sore hand as I whooped in victory.
I made a fake pouting face and gave him doe-eyes. "Awh, is wittle Cwydy gonna cwai?"

"Shut up bitch!" He yelled. Tears came to his eyes and he stomped out of the room.

"Yep, defiantly butt hurt." I sneered. A hand turned my swivel chair around and I faced the three boys sitting on my bed; Craig, Tweek, and... Token. God, I had the biggest crush on that boy. The things I would do to him...

"N-Nice one, (F/n)! ACK!" Stuttered Tweek as usual, downing his fifth cup of coffee.
Craig only gave me a thumbs up; not even bothering to say anything. Craig just doesn't give half a shit.

I smirked at Token and knocked knuckles with him, our own personal sign of endearment. "Nice one, (F/n). I think that's your sixth victory of the night!"

We all cheered in response, and I got up and flexed, showing off my impressive muscles that made any guy envious.

"Alright ladies, now, to celebrate my victory, I say, we drink to it!" I yelled, and received a cheer in response.
We all ran downstairs like kids going to a candy store, and I pulled out my secret stash of beer from behind the fridge.

"This is what I'm talking about." Smirked my raven haired, stoic friend, stealing the package from me and ripping off the packaging, handing us all a bottle. With a cheers to my greatness, we popped open the bottles and gave it a sip.

Tweek grimaced at the taste, which we all laughed at, but he and the rest of us kept drinking till our heads swam.

"Guys..." I muttered through a drunken haze, turning my attention to my friends, who were sprawled out on the couch. "We should totally play, like, truth or dareeee...." I slurred, taking a sip from my third or fourth beer.

Craig raised his bottle and staggered to his feet, swaying back and forth. "Okay, okay, I go first. Tokennnnnnnn... Truth or dare...."

Token looked up from the couch, his purple shirt ridden up, revealing his abs slightly. Goddamn... Was all I could form in my clouded mind.

"Token, I dare you to...." Craig thought for a moment, tripping slightly over nothing as we all giggled. "Make out with (F/n)!"

I tilted my head in confusion as a blush crept up my cheeks. "Wah?" Was all I could make out.

Token simply shrugged his shoulders and half crawled towards me. When I looked away for I split second, I found his face mere inches away from mine, the smell of booze from both of us intermingling.

"Shonly fair..." He smirked. Before I knew it, I found his warm lips pressed against mine. I closed my eyes in bliss, our lips working together in perfect harmony. In the distance, I heard Craig and Tweek cheering, but it sounded a million years away.

Tokens tongue gently caressed the bottom of my lip, requesting entrance, which I easily granted. My tongue and his wrestled for dominance, swapping spit.

After what felt like hours, we pulled away, leaving a string of saliva between our bruised and red lips. We looked into eachothers eyes for a moment, and our red cheeks deepened s shade, looking away quickly, a dumb smile on our faces.