Plumeria

This will follow Season 1, Episode 4.

I follow behind the trio. Mother wanted me to make sure Glimmer doesn't run again.

"This is awesome! I can't believe Mom agreed to let you stay in Bright Moon!"

None of the guards like Adora. I can't say I blame them. A Horde soldier isn't meant to be trusted, but Adora feels different. I feel like she can be trusted, just not right away.

"Yeah, awesome," Adora mumbles.

"Okay. You've seen the dining hall, the throne room, the portrait hall. So the last stop on our grand tour is... your new room! Ta-da!" Glimmer exclaims.

It's a standard bedroom in the castle, but Adora gawks at it like she's never seen a room before. 

"It's pretty standard. You've got your vanity, the bathroom, crystals, bell pull, tea nook, more crystals, bed, desk, and, of course, the waterfall," Glimmer states, barely looking at the room.

"Is the waterfall for showering?"

Glimmer and I laugh. I stop after realizing that Adora is completely serious.

"Ha! Good one, Adora. "Waterfall for showering"," Glimmer continues to giggle. "I'm right down the hall if you need anything. Night."

"Wait-" Adora starts.

Glimmer continues out of the room. Adora turns to me.

"I'm across the hall, if you need anything, Adora. I hope you like your new room."

I give her a glance and a small smile before heading toward the door.

"Wait, (Y/n). I have never slept alone before. I'm used to sleeping with 20 other people in the room. I'm a little overwhelmed."

I turn to look at her.

"Would you like me to take you to a smaller room? There aren't many, but I'm sure-"

"No. I'm sorry. I'll be fine. Thank you, though."

"Sleep well, Adora."

I leave Adora in her new room. I feel bad for her, I do, but I can't help her. I don't know HOW to help her. I enter my room and start to get ready for bed. Shower, change, bed. I pick up a book and read. It's not long before I hear a door open and soft footsteps. I get out of bed and see what's happening. I see Mother and Adora standing in front of Dad's portrait.

"What are you doing up?" Adora asks.

"When I feel the cares of the day weighing upon me, I come here."

"Who is that?"

"King Miacah. My Dad. He built the Rebellion with Mother. He was... one of the casualties... of The Horde," I reply, looking up at my Dad, smiling.

"Sorry. I didn't know," Adora whispers, glancing over at us.

"(Y/n), go back to bed, dear," Mother whispers, still looking up at Dad.

"Yes, Mother. Good night, Adora."

I head back into my room. I resettle back into bed and soon fall asleep, the thought of Dad on my mind.

*Time Skip*

I wake up to the sun shining through the window. I roll out of bed and into my closet to change. Once I'm ready for the day, I head to Glimmer's room to wake her up. I knock lightly and enter her room.

"Glimmer! Are you okay?" someone asks.

"What are you doing in here?" Glimmer asks from the floor.

I rush to help her up.