Mystacor

This is Season 1, Episode 6!

On our way back to Brightmoon from Dryl, we stopped in the forest to sleep. I don't mind the cool ground. Glimmer grumbled about it, but I quite like it.

*Time Skip*

I wake up before Glimmer or Bow, which isn't a surprise because, who am I kidding, they are Princesses. Even if Bow isn't a princess, he's a princess. I look around at the beautiful scenery. Something seems off though. Adora is nowhere to be found. I get up and start to wander around. She's a little bit farther North than we left her last night.

"Morning, Adora," I whisper, a yawn slipping out of my mouth.

Adora looks over, sort of startled. I'm puzzled. I didn't think I was being super quiet, so she must have been lost in thought.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

"It's fine. I was just thinking."

"About?"

"Nothing important," she whispers, wanting the conversation to end.

"I'm here if you want to talk. I should go wake up Glimmer and Bow so we can be on our way."

I make my way back to camp to see no Glimmer or Bow.

"Great. They're gone too..."

I walk back toward Adora and see some unnatural colors.

"Sorry, too early to teleport," Glimmer states as I approach.

"What are you looking at?" I ask.

"I don't know. I heard a noise in the woods last night. And I thought I saw something."

"What? Like a bunny? Maybe a butterfly?" Glimmer questions.

Adora keeps staring out into the forest. I follow her gaze and don't see anything, but I believe her. The Whispering Woods can be scary, especially at night.

"Adora, did you get any sleep at all?" Glimmer asks.

"Someone has to stand guard."

"Okay, I know you're on edge because of what happened with Entrapta's infected robots, but it's all over now. You've got to relax," Glimmer starts, looking over at me.

"We're going to Mystacor," I whisper, half horrified, half excited.

"Mystacor? No way," Bow states, exasperated.

"Wait, what's Mystacor?" Adora asks.

"It's a secret floating kingdom, home to all of Etheria's sorcerers," I inform.

"It's to tranquil gardens, beautiful beaches, and healing springs. And my aunt Castaspella just happens to be the head sorceress there," Glimmer chimes in.

"You'll love it, Adora. Plus you won't have to worry about evil things in the woods. Mystacor is protected by an invisibility spell, so evil can't find it," Bow assures her.

"It's the safest and most peaceful place in all of Etheria. We'll have you relaxing in no time," Glimmer claims.

"You know I've never relaxed in my life, right?"

"Well, we're here to change that. Just wait," Bow states.

*Time Skip*

"We're here," Glimmer announces.

"We're on a cliff, overlooking a thousand-foot drop," Adora deadpans.

"Yes, we are, but not for long."

Bow and Glimmer squeal, leaping onto the next mountain over. Adora almost pees herself out of fear when I step backward to the next mountain.

"C'mon, Adora, jump!" Bow exclaims.