Dryl:

This is Season 1, Episode 6! This chapter kills me because I love Entrapta, but you guys will see.

"Princess Entrapta will be a total catch for the Rebellion. My mother is going to be so impressed!" Glimmer praises.

"Uh, I'm all for impressing Angella, but why is Entrapta so important?" Adora asks.

"She's a brilliant inventor. She makes robots and rehabs old tec by the First Ones. She's a pretty big deal in the Etherian makers community. Which I am a part of because I dabble in gadgetry myself," Bow blurted.

"What does any of that mean?" Adora whispers.

"It means if we convince Entrapta to join the Rebellion, she'll invent cool stuff for us. And we'll have weapons to stand up to the Horde's," I inform her.

"Like my trick arrows! I'm running low so I built some new ones. This one is a stun arrow. This one is an emergency flare. And this one, this one's just pointy. And here is my newest one. Sonic arrow!"

"When will we ever need a sonic arrow? If we have to wake up early?" Glimmer laughs.

"Or if we get separated in a crowd?" Adora adds on, also laughing.

""Separated in a crowd". I bet Entrapta will like my arrows," Bow mumbles, looking at a pile of rocks that have fallen into the path.

"It must have been a rock slide," I reason, looking at Bow. "Any loud sound could cause another slide. We need to be as quiet as-"

"FOR THE HONOR OF GRAYSKULL!" Adora yells. "Ha! I'm getting the hang of this."

"That was incredibly dangerous," Bow states.

"What's the big deal? It worked."

"You can't just bust through everything with magic. She-Ra could have caused an avalanche."

"But she didn't, okay? I've spent my whole life without powers. No way I'm going to stop using them now."

Lightning flashes, lighting up the whole castle. It's another castle I would love to live in. Secluded, dark, devoid of life.

"Whoa, she's got lightning," Bow marvels.

"She doesn't have it, Bow. It's just the weather," I reason with him, but he isn't going to listen.

"Something's wrong. The castle's distress beacon is lit. They must be under attack," Glimmer claims.

"There's been no report of the Horde in this area," I state, confused as to why their beacon is lit.

"No, be careful!" Bow yells at Glimmer and She-Ra as a trap opens below them.

We fall into a small pit. None of us are hurt. Bow helps me up and I look around, ignoring everything until She-Ra addresses the next big problem.

"Hey, who's there?" She-Ra calls out into the tunnel in front of us.

"Hello? Princess Entrapta. We're here to, uh, recruit you for the Rebellion," Glimmer calls, a metal contraption crawls onto her and she panics soon after.

"Okay, we need to be careful. Entrapta has traps set up all over the castle. They're supposed to be cool," Bow calls down.

We start moving forward. There aren't many people around, no one actually. So it takes us all by surprise when a voice sounds out of nowhere.

"They're coming. Get out of the square."

"Who's coming? Is it the Horde?" She-Ra questions, worry obvious on her face.

"Hello? Come back," Glimmer whispers.

"I'm thinking we should probably move away from whatever is making that sound," I whisper.