Crystal

This is Season 1, Episode 9! This is going to be a concise chapter because most of this episode was about Catra and Adora.

(Y/n)'s POV:

Entrapta's out of her restraints. So, reasonably, Scorpia let me out of mine. Currently, Entratpa is working on upgrading Emily.

"And then there's the day, Catra and I were on a boat together! Did I ever tell you about that?"

"I was there for that," I whisper, Scorpia smiles.

"I'm pretty sure you did," Entrapta adds.

Entrapta flips her mask up and presses a button on her voice recorder. It confirms what Entrapta said. She flips her mask back down.

"Yep, you did."

Emily beeps as Entrapta continues to work.

"I think that's really when we made our connection, you know?" Scorpia states, not noticing a disheveled Catra entering. "You ever meet someone and you just instantly click?"

"Yes, it was like that with Emily," Entrapta states, but it's muffled under her mask.

Scorpia finally notices Catra. She gets in her face as Catra walks to the opposite end of the room.

"What happened to you? You're filthy! Do you need first aid? Do you need to be nursed tenderly back to health?!"

I can feel Catra's anger from here. I hurry over to Scorpia and lightly pull her away from Catra.

"Oh, right. Ten-foot radius."

"How'd it go? Did you find it?" Entrapta questions, getting in Catra's face.

I also lightly tug Entrapta away from Catra, knowing Catra's going to snap soon if something else happens. All based on how she's composed.

"Uh, why are the princesses loose?"

"Ohh, right," Entrapta states, getting back into her restraints. "Seriously, though, did you find it?"

I stay out of my restraints, but walk over and sit on the floor below them. Catra tosses a crystal at Entrapta, who catches it. Entrapta inspects it and Catra smiles.

"An intact data crystal?" Entrapta whispers, releasing herself again. "I have never seen one so perfectly preserved. This could be a game-changer. Who knows what secrets it could contain?"

Entrapta laughs, crazily. She walks up to Scorpia and dances with her.

"Oh, man, I knew Catra could do it. It's like I was telling you, she is the best friend ever," Scorpia states.

"...Just keep it down. I'm going to bed," Catra grumbles.

The door slides shut behind her. I glance at the happy princesses and lay down on the stone floor, trying to sleep.