Chapter 6

Fortunately, the dishes came up quickly, stir-fried pork with peppers, pickled beef, and the two dishes ordered from the back. Wen Heng picked up a piece of sweet and sour pork tenderloin. The sweet and sour sauce and the crispy outside and tender inside of the pork tenderloin were surprisingly delicious together. He ate with satisfaction but without losing his demeanor. His leisurely manner formed a sharp contrast with the hustle and bustle around him.

  Qu Mubai took a bite of the chili pepper, feeling the stinging pain on the tip of his tongue, and felt a little dazed as he looked at the person opposite him who was eating with his head down.

  He knew this seemed like a fantasy, but he really...

  "Wen Heng, right?"

  Qu Mubai put down his chopsticks and tapped his fingertips on the table. He suddenly felt a little depressed, and his voice became a little colder. It sounded like an order or a notice, but he didn't ask.

  "Let's have a love affair."

  What???!!!

  The sudden words made Wen Heng unable to react for a moment. His mouth was slightly open and his cheeks were bulging, like a stupid hamster.

  Qu Mubai raised his eyebrows.

  "It's simple. Just show up when I tell you to."

  What he said is true. He can appear when he says so. He is not Ultraman Tiga.

  "When I call you, you answer the phone. When I ask you to come out, you come directly to my company during your internship. What happened yesterday,"

  Qu Mubai paused.

  "You are responsible, so take it."

  .........

  In fact, he didn't want to be responsible anymore, but he didn't have the courage to say it out loud.

  She traveled through time for unknown reasons, slept with the male protagonist for unknown reasons, and now she has a boyfriend for unknown reasons.

  If I refuse now, will the plot restart?

  Wen Heng tried shaking his head, and found that everything around him was still again. The difference was that it seemed as if an electric current struck his arm, as if mocking his arrogance.

  ...When the noise around him started again, Wen Heng squeezed his still numb fingers and nodded.

  "good."

  Judging from the current plot development and twist speed, his final departure seems to be a foregone conclusion.

  In this case, why not spend the rest of your life happily? After twenty years of solo life, it is worth it to find a good partner for free. In his previous life, Wen Heng had never been in a relationship. He was not interested in boys or girls, so he didn't know what his sexual orientation was. Anyway, he and the male protagonist were tied together, and he couldn't choose.

  Wen Heng, who had figured it out, was very well-behaved and calm. The expected quarrel and violent resistance did not occur, which surprised Qu Mubai. However, he only cared about the result, and since he had agreed, he did not pursue other issues further.

  "Eat, and I'll take you home after you finish."

  A piece of sweet and sour pork tenderloin was put into the bowl, and Wen Heng couldn't help but look up at the other person. This restaurant had a lot of dishes, and the table was small, so the four dishes filled the entire table.

  I originally thought that this was just what Qu Mubai usually liked to eat, but except for the spicy pork, he didn't touch the other three dishes at all, as if...

  Just ordered it for him.

  ......How can it be?!

  Wen Heng smiled silently, put his doubts behind him and started eating. He hadn't eaten much all day, and his appetite was not small, so there was basically nothing left in the end.

  I didn't expect such a thin body could hold so much food.

  I still need to raise it again before I can...

  Qu Mubai lit a cigarette, staring at the swirling smoke with his dark eyes, his eyelashes trembling slightly.

  "Let's go."