Chapter 27

what......

  Qu Mubai half-closed his eyes, his fingertips tapping lightly on the steering wheel, the corners of his mouth couldn't help but curl up, and his body finally leaned back in relaxation. Through the black car window, the four big words "Kyoto University" were shining brightly on the school gate.

  There was only half a bottle of IV left, and he sent everyone else back to rest. He couldn't sleep anyway, so he just watched it himself.

  Wen Heng was half lying on the hospital bed, staring at the yellowing leaves outside the window in a daze. Suddenly, a sentence popped up in his mind: When the last leaf falls, it will be the time for him to leave. Unfortunately, here, no one knew that he would die soon, so no one would draw the last green leaf for him. At this moment, the door of the infirmary was suddenly pushed open. He turned around and saw a tall figure walking in through the curtains.

  "How did you come?!"

  "Come over in the afternoon to discuss things." The man in the gray coat remained calm and handed over a bottle of milk.

  Back to 5pm.

  "Sorry, the number you dialed is currently unavailable. Please try again later. Sorry..."

  No one answered, Qu Mubai hung up the phone and stared at the screen with a gloomy expression.

  "What's wrong? Is your boyfriend missing?" Lu Zhiming, who ran over to find him, was half lying on the sofa beside him. Seeing that he didn't look well, he asked casually.

  "..." Qu Mubai ignored him, stared at the phone for a while and put it back on the table.

  Lu Zhiming knew with his toes that this guy had muted his phone. It was really awkward!

  "Call again, just in case he didn't hear it!"

  ignore.

  Lu Zhiming rolled his eyes. He was impressed by this guy. He had always been a proud player. Even if he cared about someone, he would never show it. He would only do things once. No matter how much, he would never do anything more. In his words,

  "If others have this intention, why should I ask again and again?"

  To put it nicely, it's tsundere; to put it bluntly, in his words, it's like putting a dead duck on the table and being stubborn!

  Lu Zhiming was speechless, but couldn't stand the man's gloomy look, so he took out a candy from his pocket and threw it at him.

  "Eat some candy to ease the pain in your heart~, don't make a long face in front of me."

  ...The person behind the desk picked up the candy that had fallen on the table, was silent for a while, suddenly stood up, picked up the coat on the back of the chair and walked out.

  "Where are you going?"

  "... go out and relax."

  "Tsk," Lu Zhiming rolled his eyes. He could guess with his toes that this person's final destination for relaxation must be Peking University. If he was worried about him, he should just say it directly. If he kept beating around the bush, not only would he be angry, but others would also feel uncomfortable for no reason.

  Only that person can tolerate him.

  Lu Zhiming shrugged and bit the lollipop in his mouth with a crunching sound.

  ............

  Wen Heng took it. The glass bottle conducts heat quickly and his hands became warm in a short while.

  He took a sip, and the bitterness in his mouth due to the fever was slightly suppressed. Qu Mubai, who was standing beside him, looked at him and suddenly spoke,

  "Does it hurt?"

  "It's OK, but it leaves a bitter taste in my mouth."

  The plastic packaging in his pocket rustled as he rubbed it. "Want some candy?"

  "Hmm? Do you have any?"

  The answer must be yes, but Wen Heng watched him take out a piece of milk candy from his pocket, slowly peel off the candy coating with his slender fingertips, and then put it into his own mouth.

  ? ?

  Isn't it for me?

  Then, before Wen Heng could react, Qu Mubai walked to the bedside and leaned over. A scent of milk hit his face, and then his mouth was filled with the taste of candy, back and forth, until the candy melted and disappeared...

  Very sweet, but not cloying at all.