Chapter 33

"you!"

  Lu Sunbai slammed his palm on the table, stood up angrily, pointed his index finger at Wen Heng's nose,

  "Student, is this how you treat your teacher?! I don't think there's any need to investigate this matter in detail. I'm just asking you to show such disrespect for your elders. You are capable of doing this."

  "I'll go..."

  Before Pan Yuhang could finish his words, the door of the Academic Affairs Office suddenly opened and several men in suits walked in. Wen Heng immediately saw the most eye-catching person in the crowd.

  "This is?"

  The anniversary of Kyoto University is coming soon. Several business tycoons have finally found the opportunity to come to the school to discuss donation projects for their alma mater. They are following the president to visit their alma mater to see the changes in recent years. Along the way, the teaching buildings are filled with the scent of books, and the energetic college students look prosperous. Unexpectedly, as soon as they arrived at the office building, they heard a quarrel coming from the second floor. There was even a group of students gathered in the corridor, craning their necks to watch the excitement.

  He was originally planning to lead a few people to bypass them, but unexpectedly, the young master of the Qu family bypassed him and walked straight towards this side. The one from the Lu family couldn't bear to be left behind and chased after him, and the others followed suit, which led to the current situation.

  Someone who was originally arrogant, saw a group of big men opening the door and coming in, and immediately changed his expression, clasped his hands together, and put on a flattering smile on his face.

  "Principal, you are here. Here, a few students are ignorant and I am trying to educate them."

  "Oh? Then you..." They were just a few students, so there was no need for so many big shots to watch. The principal waved his hand and was ready to let Lu Sunbai figure it out on his own, but Qu Mubai next to him stepped forward and interrupted him.

  "So how are you going to educate them?"

  "Your family's backer is here." Pan Yuhang whispered in Wen Heng's ear, but was elbowed back by Wen Heng.

  "Don't talk nonsense."

  Although he said this, his eyes had never left Qu Mubai from the beginning.

  "This..." Lu Sunbai looked at the principal, and seeing that he also looked helpless, he had no choice but to bite the bullet and speak.

  "This classmate Ji was having an affair with classmate Wen, but Wen disappeared after borrowing money from him and blocked him, so he got excited and wanted to confront him face to face..."

  "Confrontation? You have to bring a knife when confronting?" Pan Yuhang couldn't help but yell, not wanting to make Qu Mubai's face change. He had just arrived and hadn't taken a closer look. As a result, there was indeed a bruise on the corner of Wen Heng's mouth. Thinking that the man he dared not touch with his fingers while enjoying good food and drink was almost stabbed with a knife, his eyes immediately became colder.

  "Have you asked clearly?"

  "Ask...ask clearly."

  Qu Mubai had a blank expression on his face. Looking at people like that, let alone someone who was guilty of seeking revenge, made Lu Sunbai's voice erratic. Anyone with a discerning eye could tell what was going on.

  Seeing that the investment of several million was about to go down the drain, the principal could no longer remain calm and said in a serious tone,