Chapter 18

"Nothing, just some misunderstandings."

  Although the two were boyfriend and girlfriend in name, they had only met two or three times in reality, and Wen Heng really didn't want to trouble him. Anyway, the matter had been resolved, so there was no point in pursuing it further.

  "......All right."

  His fingertips slid across the leather of the steering wheel. Qu Mubai glanced at the group of people in front of him who were clearly divided into two factions. He understood something in his heart and stopped investigating. Instead, he brought up another matter.

  "Do you have classes this afternoon? There is a wrong data in the modeling, and I need you to recalculate it."

  After these words were spoken, the group of people standing there had different reactions.

  Pan Yuhang glanced at Wang Zhe, who was obviously in a bad mood, and snorted sarcastically.

  "So the third brother was busy with work yesterday. You didn't even tell us. This gave someone an opportunity to take advantage of you."

  "What's the point of saying it?" Zhao Wenbo agreed. "Some people's brains are full of garbage. It's useless to explain it to them even if you explain it clearly."

  The two people sang the same tune, making Wang Zhe, who was already frustrated, even more uncomfortable. However, he was in the wrong in this matter, so he had to hold the book in his hand tightly and leave with his head down.

  Wen Heng glanced at his back. The school was afraid that this incident would affect future enrollment, so based on the principle of making a big deal out of a small matter, they punished Wang Zhe, removed the post, and told them not to make any more noise.

  It cannot be said that Wen Heng was not angry, but there would be no better outcome if he continued to make a fuss. Moreover, for a student like Wang Zhe who was proud and proud and whose family conditions were not very good, the punishment of canceling his outstanding student status and national scholarship was already a big blow, not to mention that this might affect his eligibility for admission to graduate school in the future. Therefore, this was the only way.

  Forget it, why bother with a paper man.

  Wen Heng shrugged, thought about the upcoming class schedule, and looked down at Qu Mubai.

"There are no classes anymore, and we were planning to go back to the dorm after dinner."

  "Let's go together."

  He came in a hurry, and the meal that his assistant bought for him was still lying alone on the desk, steaming.

  "OK."

  With just a few simple conversations, the two finalized the itinerary for Pan Yuhang and the other two.

  Even after they got into this low-key and luxurious black car, the three of them were still confused and felt that the world was really too dreamy.

  And this dreamlike feeling lasted until meal time.

  Looking at the clearly divided dishes on both sides of the table, Pan Yuhang's mouth twitched. If their side had delicacies from land and sea, then Wen Heng's side, apart from a dish of sweet and sour spare ribs, could really be described as light porridge and side dishes.

  Milky white fish soup, steamed shrimps with the shrimp threads removed, and a bowl of steamed egg.

  I felt inexplicably sorry for Wen Heng, not to mention that he looked as if he was used to it. I finally understood why Wen Heng loved the food in the cafeteria so much.