Chapter 16

"It's already gone viral on the forums, why are you still pretending to be innocent? Besides, if you don't want people to know, then don't do it. You did that yourself, so why are you still afraid of being told off?!"

  forum?

  Wen Heng frowned. As someone who didn't use the Internet much, he really didn't know what was going on.

  At this time, the counselor who was sitting nearby and watching the show put down the water cup in his hand, cleared his throat and said,

  "Originally, I wanted to talk to you about the forum. Since the conflict is also caused by this matter, Wen Heng, you can explain it as well."

  Liu Wen took out his phone, pulled up the post and put it in front of Wen Heng. Several people came over. After a while, there was a sneer. Wen Heng looked up.

  "Just because of a few ambiguous photos, you think I'm being kept by someone?"

  Wang Zhe chuckled, "Then why do others only take pictures of you and not others? We know your financial situation. Besides, you even got into a luxury car. What do you think about that?!"

  "I don't know what the fact that I got into a luxury car means."

  Liu Wen looked at Wen Heng. To be honest, he had a good impression of this kid. He had good grades but was not arrogant or impatient. He was down-to-earth and didn't like to talk much. However, he had changed a lot in recent times. Now he was reported by others for driving a luxury car and having a secret meeting with a rich woman. Although he looked quite calm now...

  Wen Heng continued, "Moreover, just because I took a car, you spread rumors that I was kept by someone. Did you go to college just to make malicious assumptions about others?"

  "You have the conditions to meet rich people?" Wang Zhe pushed up his black-framed glasses. "Yes, you can do any part-time job for money, but you can meet some old women."

  "Did you see it?!" Wen Heng's voice turned completely cold, and his pair of light brown eyes looked over like a king staring at his prey.

  "I..." Before Wang Zhe could finish his words, the door of the office was opened and the dean walked in, followed by two middle-aged men who looked elegant.

  Unexpectedly, there were so many people in the office. The dean frowned and looked at Liu Wen, considering the two people following behind him.

  "There's a guy called Wen Heng in your class 19, right? Ask him to come over."

  Looking for him?

  Wen Heng raised his eyebrows, tilted his head to glance at the two people behind the dean, and he understood something.

  These are probably the original body's adoptive parents. I didn't expect them to be so quick.

  "Here?" Liu Wen pointed at the young man standing beside him.

  What a coincidence?

  The dean was very surprised and didn't react for a moment. He stepped aside after a pause and said to Mr. Qiao behind him,

  "This is Wen Heng."

  As if he had been in a high position for a long time, Qiao's father was dressed in a suit and tie, and just standing there gave people an aura of authority without anger. Unlike the woman next to him who was holding her hands tightly and looking excited, he had a serious face and looked at Wen Heng with a bit of scrutiny in his eyes.

  "Indeed, it seems that what Qiao Qiao said is right. You can take a leave this afternoon and go out with us."

  The obvious command in the tone made Wen Heng roll his eyes speechlessly. Just then his phone vibrated. Wen Heng took out his phone and found that it was Qu Mubai. He lowered his head and concentrated on replying to the message, ignoring the man and looking like he refused to communicate.

  "But why are you here? What happened?"

  It was a natural tone. If Liu Wen didn't know that Wen Heng was an orphan, he would have probably thought that these were his parents.