Chapter 19

Teacher, who is it?

  He slowly put his outstretched hands back on both sides of his body. Wen Heng lowered his eyes and looked at the person who was lying on top of him and fell asleep again. He moved his mouth slightly and finally chose to swallow the question back into his stomach.

  never mind.

  He stared at the ceiling, remembering that in the original story, the protagonist, the "shou", also appeared next to the male protagonist as a substitute. This teacher was probably the person in Qu Mubai's heart.

  teacher......

  That should be someone who taught the male protagonist. The male protagonist goes to the same university as himself. The big bellies of those professors in his own school definitely don't match his handsome image, so pass. So, that means middle school?

  A gentle and elegant teacher and a cold and talented student...

  Wen Heng touched his nose unconsciously, his eyes wandering, wondering if he had gone astray.

  As the male protagonist's current boyfriend, according to the plot, should he be angry? However, he is obviously the substitute, and the teacher is the main wife. Isn't it unreasonable for him to be so angry? Could it be that the sadomasochistic in the plot is also because of the teacher , so he is angry? But he said that he really had not met the male protagonist many times, and the relationship was not to the point of being angry.

  so......

  forget it!

  Looking out the window with light-colored eyes, the floating clouds blocked the dazzling sunlight, and the few rays that occasionally escaped through the gaps between the leaves were scattered on the ground, creating patches of halos, green trees, and gentle wind. I just don't know how long I can watch...

  The unique vibration sound of the phone sounded again. The man retracted his gaze and swiped the screen.

  "Hello?"

  "Wen Heng? Are you in school now?"

  The counselor's voice, combined with the noisy sounds over there, made Wen Heng smell something different.

  "No, is there something wrong, teacher?"

  "The chairman of Qiao's wants to talk to you. They are waiting in the office now. Why don't you come back now?"

  "......Um."

  After hanging up the phone, Wen Heng's eyes were filled with sarcasm. Are you in such a hurry?

  But what can we do?

  He gently hugged Qu Mubai, turned around slowly, and put him back on the bed. But even so, the corner of his short-sleeved shirt was still grabbed by a slender hand. The man was still not awake, and his voice was soft and nasal.

  "where did you go?"

  "I have something to do at school. I'll go there for a while. You go to sleep first. I'll bring you food when I come back."

  "Then you should come back earlier."

  "good."

  Gently pulling out the corner of his clothes, Wen Heng stood by the bed and stared at the person who had fallen into a deep sleep again. The usually aloof man was now completely buried in the quilt. Because of the rest, even his cheeks were a little redder than usual. His hair, which was neatly combed every day, was now scattered on the pillow, and there was even a strand of hair sticking up.

  With a tiny sigh, the door was quietly closed, the wind blew and the curtains moved. In the dim room, someone's eyelashes trembled slightly, and a complex look flashed in the eyes, and then the eyes closed again, as if nothing had happened.

  On the other side, Wen Heng hurried back to school. Before he could sit down and drink a sip of water, he was taken to the hospital in a black car.

  Watching the people coming and going outside the door, and occasionally a hospital bed passing quickly in front of him, Wen Heng stood silently in the VIP reception room, without exchanging a word with the couple who brought him in.

  He just lowered his eyes, not caring at all about what was going to happen next, even if it was related to his life experience.

Mother Qiao had delicate makeup on her face and looked calm, but her distorted handbag and the occasional glances she gave away revealed her inner nervousness.

  She quietly poked Mr. Qiao next to her.

  "Can this really be accomplished?"

  "rest assured."

  Father Qiao patted her hands to comfort her, and then turned his attention to the boy who had his hands in his pockets.

  "We are just guessing. Just follow me and check it out."

  Just at this moment, the assistant came over with a list of items that needed to be checked and handed it to Mr. Qiao respectfully.

  "Sir, here are all the items that need to be checked."

  "Um."

  Father Qiao just glanced down and motioned for Wen Heng to follow him.

  "Let's go."

  "I say," the boy, who had been silent all the way, spoke for a rare moment, "Why should I follow you for an inspection without any reason?"

  "It's just a paternity test, how can I harm you?"

  Wen Heng didn't move, and used practical actions to show that he would not check obediently unless he showed him the list.

  There were patients coming and going outside the door, and Mr. Qiao didn't want to lose his temper with him here, so he had to patiently hand over the form.

  How shameless!

  Wen Heng lowered his head and read through them one by one. Finally, he sneered and threw the list back to Qiao's father. The white A4 papers immediately scattered, one by one, falling to the ground.

  "Do you take me for a fool?"

  Wen Heng spoke expressionlessly, his voice extremely calm but with a slight tremor that was barely noticeable.

  "It's just a paternity test, but you need to check so many items? Routine blood test, blood biochemistry, electrocardiogram, ultrasound, and even syphilis and HIV tests. What? Your front door is so clean that you need a comprehensive check before you can enter?"

  "..." Perhaps because he had been in a high position for too long, no one dared to contradict him like this. Father Qiao was stunned for a moment before he suppressed his anger and spoke,

  "I'll check it if you ask me to. It's just a physical examination. It will be good for you!"

  "Heh..." Wen Heng straightened up, "Is it for my own good? Or for that woman's good?"

  This sentence made the couple on the other side, who were originally confident, stand there in a daze as if they had lost their temper.

  "How did you know?

  Wen Heng didn't care. Due to the plot, he pulled out a few hairs from his head. His eyes were as cold as ice.

  "You can do the paternity test if you want."

  As he spoke, he opened his palm and let the hair in his hand fall to the ground, standing out particularly on the clean ground.