love

authors note - okay guys when i said i'm back i mean i'm BACK. no trigger warning for this one unless situationships upset you then your all good. so i know we all said we were team viv so i've decided shibara is only going to be a one night stand. enjoy the last chapter of sara before we move on!

setting - 🤫🤫

i lift my head up from the pillow, yawning as i sit up. my eyes adjust to the natural light and i look up at my surroundings. it takes me a minute to realise i'm not in my bedroom. i look over to my side and see sara laying beside me, absolutely oblivious to anything around her.
fuck.
i quietly stand up and notice i'm in a black oversized shirt, i retrieve my clothes from yesterday on the chair beside me and put them on.

as i'm changing, i can see sara from the side. she's barely awake but she's watching me, her eyes travel down my body and she bites her lip.

after i get changed, sara makes her way towards me and wraps her arms around my waist.

"morning sweet girl" she says while rubbing my waist. "fancy going for drinks tonight?"

i try to quickly find an excuse, my head spinning not knowing what to say, until i have no words.

"i'm pregnant" i blurt out "so uhm not really"

she looks at me in shock. her mouth moving as if she wants to say something but nothing is coming out.

"i'm so sorry i didn't tell you... that's kind of why i wanted to run away to the bathroom instead of having a drink last night"

"oh my fucking god siobhan." she looks at me blankly. "are you still with... yknow the dad?"

my mind is pacing thinking of what to say, i don't even know how to anwser that question.

"erm not quite?" she raises her eyebrow at me.
"okay well yes...but no!" before i can stop myself, i start rambling "right so i like almost died last week and i sort of thought he was dead too? only to find out he actually wasnt dead at all and i was also pregnant with his child..."
my face turns bright red as i realise what i've just doene. i can tell she's processing.

"oh right because that's normal!?"

"honestly my life is so complicated, all of that is actually the best it's been for weeks."

"so are you going to stay with him?"

"well i was hoping not since he's like an abusive arse hole, but if i'm pregnant with his child i don't really see what other choice i have."

"i could always help you out" she smiles.

"oh yes that's the other thing! i'm also sort of in love with a woman whose a parent at my nursery??"

"okay yes i'm starting to understand the whole, life is insane thing" she grins at me. i'm in absolute shock at how well she's taking this. then i realise, i've just said i'm in love with vivian. fuck i'm in love with vivian and the first person i've told is a one night stand, way to go siobhan.

"well! i've got to go now" i start putting my shoes on and grab anything i need.
i quickly call a cab, as i left my car in the bar car park. my legs are still sore from the other day but i manage to walk over to the uber i ordered.
i quickly give him vivian's address and we drive off.

when we finally get there, i run as fast i can to vivian's front door and knock repeatedly,
she opens the door and i'm so relieved to see her gorgeous face.
immediately, i place my hands at the back of her neck and kiss her passionately. she lifts me up, her hands holding my bum, so i'm looking down at her.

"i've been waiting for that yknow" she says, looking into my eyes with affection.

"i know" i say as i kiss her again, giggling as she places kisses down my neck.

note - this was not proof read sorryyy. bit of a short one because we had to sort out the little love triangle, if i can even call it that. anyway hope yous enjoyed.