just one more

authors note - trigger warning - control and manipulative behaviour in relationships

as the days go by, my morning sickness is getting worse. i'm now on the third month of pregnancy and it's been rough. i'm absolutely exhausted of having to be sick every day. the only benefit of this is that roger is a lot more soft, he brings me flowers and chocolate and buys me any food i like, but he always likes to make sure i know that i am in his control.

i haven't spoken to vivian in almost a week. i don't even know if she's tried to contact me because roger deleted her number off my phone, and god knows i can't leave the house without him following me. i can't help but wonder if she saw me getting into his car.

i lay back in my bed and try to relax, ive only just woken up but i don't fancy actually getting up. i just stare at my small baby bump and rub my stomach.
i then hear footsteps coming up the stairs.

"hello princess" roger sits beside me and places his hand on my stomach. i can't help but feel as if my privacy is being invaded. i try to position myself away from him.

"i have to tell you that little lady of yours is very persistent, about five times today she's tried to bang our door down. thank god we have soundproof walls or else it would have woken you up immediately"

"vivian came?" i quickly sit up and my eyes are clearly more alert.

"yes she stopped by a few times, i didn't bother letting her in though. personally i don't think your worth all the hassle" he chuckles.

"can i see her?" i quickly blurt out. he frowns.
"please only for a coffee, i just never got a chance to explain anything" i plead.

"fine, if you must, but it won't be for long and only a coffee do you understand me?"

i smile with excitement, completely forgetting roger's in the room. i wonder if she's still pissed at me, god i have such a big apology to make.

"siobhan do you understand me?" he says in a stern tone, interrupting my thoughts. i nod.

" good, i'll go arrange a time, but since you have nothing better to do and i want to get it over with, it is very likely you'll see her in an hour or two so get yourself sorted" he states while walking out of the door, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

i start to put my makeup on and straighten my hair, then i choose a a pretty black dress to put on, as i try to put it on, i notice how much my baby bump sticks out, making it all feel so real.

____________________________________

after about an hour, i hear a knock on the door. i quickly run down the stairs and open the door. as soon as i see the black haired beauty, i can't help but wrap my arms around her tightly, never wanting to break away. she pulls away and looks me up and down,
"you look gorgeous siobhan"
we stare at eachother for a little while before i hear the deathliest voice.

"don't get too comfortable ladies" he says as he creeps up behind me and places his hand firmly on my waist, i close my eyes and sigh, i can't wait to get out of this house even if it is only for a few hours.

"i'll see you soon roger" i say as we exit the door.
as soon as it closes, vivian looks at my and raises an eyebrow.

"seriously siobhan? the man who almost killed you? that's your ideal choice of lover?" she says sarcastically. i know what she said was a joke, but i can't help but take it to heart as i don't even know what i'm doing with my life anymore. before i know it, my eyes become watery and i start sobbing.

"hey hey hey i'm sorry i didn't mean it like that" guilt creeps upon her face as she wraps her arms around me as we distance ourselves from the house.

"i'm sorry" i whimper, my voice cracking with ever word. i take a deep breath and continue. "i have nobody else and i can't do this all on my own, and the only reason i snapped at you is because i saw him in the car park and i just didn't know what to do. the truth is i don't even like him and he's a horrible person who abused me for years but i'm carrying his baby and everything is falling apart!" i blurt out, unable to control my tears, i burst out crying in vivian's arms again.

"i'm so sorry angel i had no idea" she holds me close.
"i should have never kicked you out like that and i should have realised something was wrong"

i sniffle quietly "i miss you, i don't want to go back"

"well good thing we made it official then, because miss serpent you are coming with me" she chuckles, i can't help but smile at her attempt to lighten the mood.

"do you really think you can get me out of this?" i smirk.

"i can't but you can"

note - AHHHHHH U GUYS R NOT READY FOR THE MEXT CHAPTER I SONT THINK YOUS ARE GOING TO FORGIVE ME