Chapter 4: THE YOUNGEST MAGE

The scene begins at the guildhall where Oswald was rapidly pumping iron at an incredibly fast rate. People who were watching nearby were all terrified because the weights he was lifting weren't small and each was about 1000 pounds.

 People who were watching nearby were all terrified because the weights he was lifting weren't small and each was about 1000 pounds

Aside from lifting it up and down, he was also spinning them around his head with nothing but a finger. After that, he rests them easily on his chest and does the Russian leg dance with them perfectly balanced.

After a bit, he rests them down on the stand.

Oswald: All done! I think I'll go check on the board for the next job.

Going upstairs, Oswald walks by the scared guildmates still stunned by what he did.

Guild member #1: How can someone that young lift something heavy?!

Guild member #2: He doesn't even look tired.

Guild member: And Laxus still thinks he's not strong.

The usual crowd was around as Oswald approaches the bar where he sees Mirajane behind the counter and talking with Lucy.

Oswald: Good morning, Mira!

Mirajane: (smiles) Good morning, Os. I take it you just finished your workout?

Oswald: A good few minutes of pumping iron. Then, I'll need to look for the next job. What're you making today?

Mirajane: Hamburger Steak. Want one?

Oswald: (excited) Yes, please!

She giggles and soon sets a cooked steak down and Oswald happily eats it.

Lucy: Slow down there, buddy, you're gonna choke yourself.

Oswald: (muffled) But it's so good!

Mirajane: Don't talk with your mouth full.

After finishing the steak, Oswald suddenly hears fighting and he look to see Natsu and Gray once more at it.

Natsu: Ain't no way I'm losing to you, snowman stripper!

Gray: Like you're tougher than me, flamethrower nimrod!

Lucy: (sighs) Lame insults, guys.

Oswald: I think Cana joked about how we can time it these days.

Gray: You're weaker than the shorties we have!

Natsu: No, you're the weak one compared to the micro-shrimp.

Of course, those insults got to Oswald as his aura ignites and he looks furious.

Oswald: STOP CALLING ME LITTLE, YOU JERKS!!!

And with that, the two were blasted out and Oswald began chasing them.

Lucy: (sweat drops) Those two pretty much asked for it.