Chapter 15: ENTER THE ORACION SEIS

Picking up where we left off, the scene shows Wendy arriving to the rendezvous point. Even though the Fairy and Lamia had brought two boys younger than her, they were still surprised by the girl arriving by herself.

Gray and Lyon: A girl?

Lucy and Sherry: She's a kid?

Ichiya: She's not handsome.

Erza: Nor is she a man. Why should it matter?

Ren: Wendy.

Eve: Marvell-ous.

Hibiki: Cute.

Natsu: (blinks in confusion)

Oswald: (waves) Hi, I'm Oswald!

Jura: (after a moment) Now then, since all guilds are present, we can begin.

Gray: He's not even fazed by this?!

Lyon: Obviously not. And besides, you brought Ackerman and we brought Adrian, and both of them are smaller than her.

Oswald and Adrian: (glares at him) Call me little again and I'll burn ya!

Sherry: But what is Cait Shelter thinking? They must be really hurting on members if they sent her alone.

???: She isn't alone. You shouldn't jump to conclusions, gaudy trollop.

They all gasp, and Happy was especially shocked as the voice belonged to a small white cat that was walking and taking like him. But unlike Happy, she was more strict.

 But unlike Happy, she was more strict

Gray: What is this?

Lyon: A cat.

Oswald: Kitty!

Natsu: Whoa, she's just like Happy.

Lucy: She can talk too?

Sherry: What a stupid cat. I'm not gaudy.

Lucy: That's your beef?

Adrian: What does that even mean?

Wendy: Oh, Carla. You followed me here?

Carla: Of course I did. You're far too young to be traveling unaccompanied, child.

Trimen: Pretty Kitty.

Lucy: (shocked) You flirt with cats, too?!

Carla then notices Happy staring at her like how Juvia looks at Gray. He then gets mad when Lucy pulls off his little schtik about love.

Wendy: (nervous) I'm sorry I'm probably not what you expected. I know I'm much smaller and younger than most of you, and I may not be much of a fighter, but I can use all kinds of support magic. So, please, let me join the group. I'd be so embarrassed if you sent me home.