Chapter 18: NIRVANA (part 2)

The scene shows Wendy running on the ground and soon finds Erza and Jellal.

Wendy: (happy) I found you.

Erza: Look who's here. I was worried about you. You okay?

Wendy: Uh-huh. (To Jellal) It's good to see you.

Jellal: Do I know you?

Wendy's shocked and then saddened by that.

Wendy's Thoughts: I knew it. He doesn't remember me.

Erza: (sympathy) It isn't personal. He's just not himself. Unfortunately, it seems he's unable to remember either of us.

Wnedy's Thoughts: He's lost his memory. I see. So that's why.

They then quickly give introductions.

Jellal: Your name is Wendy Marvell? I'm sorry, but it I don't know you.

Carla: You've lost your memory? If that's the case, then you've forgotten how to stop Nirvana, haven't you?

Jellal: No, I tried. (Long pause) I failed. My self-destruction magic circle didn't work. There's nothing more I can do now. I'm sorry.

Erza: ...

Wendy: What'll we do?

Carla: You can't give up that easily. Our guild is in danger of being destroyed at any moment. Don't turn your back on our comrades. There must be something we can do.

Explosions go off and they see three flashes of blue, red, and green zooming throughout the area.

Carla: What is that?

Erza: Adrian and Oswald are still fighting Biollante. As much as I don't want them hurt, they'll keep her occupied for now.

From the front of the structure a large form of energy begins to form, meaning that Nirvana was about to fire. In their fight, Oswald sees this and looks in the distance and saw Cait Shelter.

Oswald's Thoughts: That's the Cait Shelter guild, the one Wendy and Carla are from. And that energy... (eyes widen) No! They're going to destroy their guild!

He tries to move to stop the attack, but was grabbed another vine and slammed to the ground.

Biollante SKM: Pay attention to your opponent.

They keep fighting and Nirvana's weapon soon fires. But, at the last second, something shoots down on one of Nirvana's legs and hits it with enough force to make the beam barely miss Cait Shelter.

Biollante SKM: What the hell?!

From above, everyone looks up to see a damaged Christina in the air,

Wendy: Oh, wow.

Erza: The Magic bomber Christina saves the day.

Jellal: Is it an ally?

Suddenly, the allied forces group hear a voice in their heads.

Hibiki: [Do you read me? Someone, anyone, respond. Please let me know that you're okay.]

Erza: I know that voice. It's Hibiki.

Wendy: Yeah.

Hibiki: [Erza and Wendy. Good to know you're alive and well.]

Adrian: Good save there, Mr. Hibiki.

Oswald: Nice work, Creeper Trio.

Hibiki: [Oswald and Adrian. I figured you'd both be alright.] (Thoughts) And I'm so not a creeper.