Chapter 19: CLASH OF THE KAIJU SLAYERS

The scene picks up where we left off with everyone looking at the fully mutated version of Biollante.

Biollante: NOW YOU'LL WITNESS THE TRUE POWER OF THE KAIJU!!

The heroes were in pure shock and horrified by the creature's appearance.

Natsu: Holy shit...

Happy: What the heck is that thing?!

Erza: It's Biollante.

Lucy: That's the most terrifying thing I've seen in my entire life!

Wendy: How did this happen?

???: I think I have an idea.

Looking over, they see it's Hoteye, or Richard as he's now referred to as.

Jura: Richard, what's happened to your former comrade?

Richard: It's Biollante's trump card: True Titan. It's said to be the final form the Kaiju Slayers take on. A truly terrifying power. Oh yeah! To be honest, I don't know much on Biollante's true power or why she joined. She was the only member of the Oracion Seis who didn't have the body link magic to Brain. What I do know, though, is that power is far more dangerous and catastrophic than anything else. And the only way she could've achieved this form is by tapping into the very mana from where Nirvana was draining it from the earth. Oh yeah!

Erza: (yells out) Erika! Please, I know you're still in there! It's not too late to stop this!

Biollante: Erika Shiragami is dead. All that remains is the Poison Kaiju, Biollante. This world rejected me, tortured and killed me, and now, I will destroy it all! I will finally be free!

She begins to move and was destroying everything in her path.

Wendy: Oh no! She's heading to Cait Shelter! (Cries) Please stop!

Natsu: (determined) I won't let that thing win!

He starts to run, but stops when he feels pain.

Natsu: No...I'm out of magic power!

Gray: We all are. We've used up everything to destroy Nirvana.

Lucy: Then this means...

Jellal: None of us are strong enough to defeat this monster.

Carla: Then... We've lost...

It definitely seems that it's the end as even if they had magic, none of them were powerful enough to fight a Kaiju. Natsu, however, grits his teeth and yells at the top of his lungs.

Natsu: OSWALD!! ADRIAN!! CAN YOU HEAR ME?!?! YOU GUYS CAN'T STOP NOW!! YOU'VE GOTTA KEEP FIGHTING!!

Silence

Natsu: YOU'VE NEVER GIVEN UP BEFORE, OSWALD! DON'T START NOW!! I HAVEN'T KNOWN YOU FOR LONG, ADRIAN, BUT I CAN TELL YOU'RE THE SAME!! YOU BOTH DON'T QUIT, EVEN WHEN YOU CAN BARELY STAND! SO GET UP AND KEEP FIGHTING!!!

The others were in shock, and it grows when Wendy joins in to yell out.

Wendy: PLEASE GET UP!! EVERYONE'S IN DANGER FROM BIOLLANTE AND YOU'RE THE ONLY ONES WHO CAN WIN AND SAVE MY GUILD!! PLEASE STAND!!

This gives the others motivation to rise as well.

Lucy: COME ON, OSWALD! YOU HAVE TO GET UP!!

Gray: DON'T LET THIS THING BEAT YOU GUYS!!

Jura: I'VE NEVER DOUTED YOU BEFORE, ADRIAN!! I'LL KEEP BELIEVING IN YOU TILL THE VERY END!!

Erza: YOU BOTH ARE OUR ONLY HOPE LEFT!! EVERYONE BELIEVES IN YOU BOTH!!