Chapter 7: TOWER OF HEAVEN (part 1)

The scene shows Oswald and the gang over by a beach resort. So, not too long ago, Lucy had discovered their guild mate, Loke, was actually the celestial spirit, Leo the Lion, and said spirit had a bad contract ending with a previous wizard (fucking Karen!) that resulted in him slowly dying. But thanks to Lucy forging a new contract, he'll live and reunite with his fellow spirits once more. As a thank you gift for them, Loke got the gang tickets to a beach resort with a casino hotel, and even an amusement park.

The gang was enjoying the beach with swimming, running, volleyball, sand castle building, and many other enjoyable activities. And they played all day until the sun was beginning to settle.

In the hotel room, Oswald finishes changing out of his swim trunks and noticed Erza was out on the deck breathing heavily.

Oswald: Erza?

Erza: (gasps a bit)

Oswald: Are you okay?

Erza: I'm fine, sweetie. It was just a dream. I must've fallen asleep without realizing it.

Oswald: Do you wanna talk about it?

Erza stands up and shakes her head no before smiling again.

Erza: I'm alright. Like I said, it was just a dream. Did you have fun today?

Oswald: Yeah! I always love the ocean! Daddy used to go swimming there all the time.

Erza: (smiles) Good. We'll be spending the weekend here so we'll go back again.

She then walks over to the mirror and changes into her armor.

Erza: (sighs) I always feel more at ease wearing armor. Although, as a wardrobe choice, I guess it's not the most feminine.

Knocking was heard at the door and the two look over to see Lucy entering the room. She was in formal wear with a red dress and shoes.

Lucy: Erza! Get out of the room and come have fun with us. Natsu and Gray are downstairs. Wanna go find them and play some games?

Erza: That's right, there's a casino here, isn't there?

Oswald: What's a casino?

Erza: It's a place where adults go to play games and win prizes.

Oswald: Games? What games?! I wanna play!

Lucy: Sorry, buddy, but casino's are typically for grownups only. But, they do have a kids play area you can be at for a few hours.

Erza then changes her armor and was now wearing a purple dress with red flowers, long white gloves, and her hair tied in a bun.

Erza: (poses) So, how do I look?

Oswald: Pretty!

Lucy: Uh, you look great. Maybe a little on the glitzy side but whatever.

Oswald then puts on his black hooded jacket and they head down to the casino area. Down there, they dropped Oswald off in the kids area and the grownups went to go win some cash.

*ERZA*

It was about a couple hours into the night and Erza and Lucy were gambling a little bit.

Lucy: (to Erza) Oh wow, you totally got a full house!

Erza: Looks like today's my lucky day.

Someone then approaches the table and they change the dealer.

Erza: I have a feeling that this hot-streak is just getting started.

Lucy: Oh, yeah?

???: In that case, I've got a special game for you folks tonight.