Chapter 20: A GUILD FOR ONE (End of No. 1)

The scene begins early after the sun rises. After the battle, everyone had decided to head to Cait Shelter and patch up their wounds, regroup with the rest of their teammates, and even dress a bit like the locals.

Lucy: Oooh! This is adorable!

Sherry: Yeah, yeah, you look cute and all, but you're not nearly as sexy as me.

Wendy: Everyone in the village is a member of the guild. Cait Shelter's famous for its pretty textiles and clothes.

Lucy: So, are these traditional Nirvit styles?

Wendy: I never really thought about that before, but I guess that would make the most sense, huh?

Sherry: I can't believe that you had absolutely no idea everyone in this guild but you is a descendant of the Nirvit.

Wendy: Well, yeah, I'm the only one who joined after it was formed.

Lucy looks over at Erza who had been quiet ever since the magic council's army had come and took Oracion Seis and Jellal away. Wanting to cheer her up, Lucy offers a dress.

Lucy: Come try this on, Erza. I know how you love a costume change.

Erza: (sadden) Yes... I suppose...

Lucy was now a bit sadden as her friend was still hurt from the whole thing. Sherry still keeps asking Wendy about the guild.

Sherry: And I'm guessing you don't know when Cait Shelter joined the league of guilds along with the others, do you? I don't wanna be rude, but I've never even heard of your guild before all of us were thrown together. I know very guild can't be as popular as mine, but still.

Lucy: Come to think of it, I hadn't either.

Wendy: Oh, I don't know. (Laughs) Wow, I didn't realize that we were so obscure.

Carla: This all very interesting. But everyone is waiting on us.

They finished their discussion and went outside where the rest of their team was waiting for them. Everyone was gathered where the village chief/master spoke with them.

Robaul: Fairy Tail, Lamia Scale, Blue Pegasus, and Wendy and Carla, I commend your efforts in not only defeating the Oracion Seis, but saving our village from Nirvana's wrath. Speaking as a representative of our regional guild league, I, Robaul, offer my deepest gratitude. Thank you. Nabura, we are in your debt.

Oswald: You're welcome, sir.

Ichiya: (poses) We were happy to help you, Master Robaul! It was a hard-won victory against a ferocious opponent. But from the deepest, darkest depths of despair, a light shined down on us. It was the brightest and warming glow of true friendship. We followed it all the way to victory.

Triesmen: (claps) Well said, master.

Ichiya: Man.

Gray: The bright and warming glow is probably coming from the spotlight he's hogging.

Lucy: No joke. And by the way, did he ever fight anyone?

Oswald: Where did that spotlight even come from?

Robaul: And to the youngest wizards, Oswald Ackerman and Adrian Shinra, I thank you for defeating the Kaiju Biollante. It's been many years since a battle between Kaiju was fought, and I'm grateful you both prevailed.

Adrian: Fighting big monsters is what we were trained to do.

Oswald: Just glad it's over.

Sherry: I suppose it's over now.