Chapter 16: MAIDEN OF THE SKY

The scene starts off with Oswald waking up from the battle and finding himself on the ground before sitting up.

Lucy: Os! Thank goodness you're alright.

Oswald: Lucy?

He looks around to see the others bruised up from their fight.

Oswald: What happened?

Gray: We got our butts handed to us, that's what.

Ren: They wiped the floor with us.

Eve: Well, they're a lot stronger than we are. We never stood a chance against them.

Lyon: The Oracion Seis. What unbelievable power.

Hibiki: And just six of them were bad enough. But the fact they have a seventh who's also a Kaiju Slayer is worse. We were lucky to've survived. Their magic is much stronger than the rumors suggested.

Sherry: Just look at what they did to Christina.

Jura: According to Angel, the woman who can peer into minds, they know everything about our plans. We're lucky no lives were lost.

Oswald: Are you okay, Mr. Jura?

Jura: For the most part. I barely made it out alive.

Lyon: (surprised) You're wounded?

Adrian: But you're the toughest man ever!

Jura: Even I have my limits, young one. Their power terrifies me. I hate to admit it, if it weren't for Sir Ichiya's pain killer parfum, I would be in utter agony right now.

Ichiya: (posses) Detestable Oracion Seis. Instead of bravely facing your foes, you decided to flee. Which means we win by default!

Gray: (annoyed) That's not how it works, you weirdo!

Ichiya: Look, pal, we may be battered, but we are not beaten. (Holds up a vile) Here, take a whiff, and let my pain killer parfum ease your discomfort.

The vile releases some green mist that helps them heal up and could stand properly. Oswald then looks around and realizes some people are missing.

Oswald: Guys, where's Wendy?

Natsu: Those punks kidnapped her and Happy! (Jumps up) I gotta go find them!

Before he could get too far, Carla grabs his scarf and he falls to the ground.

Carla: You mustn't be reckless. You need to calm down and think this through.

Adrian: She can fly?

Oswald: She really is like Happy.

The others were surprised by this, but she brushes it off like it's nothing.

Carla: Though I am concerned about Wendy and that Tomcat, this is not a foe to be taken lightly. We cannot face them again until we've come up with a plan of attack.

Jura: I wholeheartedly agree, Lady Carla. The enemy is far stronger than we anticipated.

Ichiya: Man...

Carla: But first...

Her attention turns over to Erza and they saw she was holding her arm in pain with a glowing purple mark on it. It was worrying, especially since it's spreading.

Oswald: Erza, are you okay?

Erza: (tires to reassure him) I'm alright, sweetie. It's just a scratch.

That doesn't last as she gasps in pain. Ichiya tries to use more of his healing vile, but it's not working and she screams and falls to her knees.

Oswald: Erza!