Chapter 6: AFTERMATH

The scene shows someone waking up, until it reveals to be Oswald as his eyes were blinking a bit and he was covered in bandages.

Oswald: Wha...? What happened...?

???: You're really pushing the boarder line aren't you?

Looking over, Oswald was surprised to see Ultear sitting nearby.

Oswald: Ms. Ultear? What're you doing here?

Ultear: Checking on you. According to Erza, you went overboard with your magic again and destroyed most of Phantom Lord's guildhall. After that, you passed out for most of the day.

Oswald: I passed out?! Are the others okay?! What about the master and Lucy?!

Ultear: (pats his head) Calm down. Everyone's gonna be alright. A lot of your members got pretty banged up, but everyone, including Makarov, Levy and her team, will pull through alright.

Oswald: (sighs in relief) That's good. But, what happened with Phantom Lord?

Ultear: I think the others are better equipped to handle explaining that.

Right as she said that, the door bursts open and Lucy, Natsu, Gray, Erza, and Happy were in the room.

Lucy, Natsu, Gray, Erza, Happy: Oswald, you're okay!!!

Erza: What've I told you not to go over the limit?!

Gray: You're crazy, ya know that?!

Natsu: You did great, though! Thanks to you, we got the upper hand on Phantom!

Lucy: I'm so glad you're okay. You really had us worried.

Happy: Aye!

As they talking, Ultear excused herself and said she'll be in touch with Oswald soon. On her way out, she looks down at her lacrima with the words "ALL LIFE DATA, SUCCESSFULLY COPIED," written on it.

Ultear's Thoughts: You never cease to amaze me, Oswald. Keep fighting while I keep collecting data.

Back over with the group, they explained everything that happened since Oswald passed out. Thanks to his large attacks, he not only destroyed Phantom's guildhall, but gave them all a chance to fight back. Lucy had gotten captured again, but Natsu had saved her. It also turned out the reason they couldn't get a hold of Mystogen was because he was busy taking out the extra branches of Phantom Lord. Levy, Jet, and Droy were awake and feeling better, and Master Makarov was awake and back to his old self.

Oswald: Sorry I wasn't able to help more.

Erza: You did more than helped us, Oswald. While I'm not happy you went over your limit, your fighting had given us an edge. So, thank you.

The doors then open and they see it a woman with pink hair and a red cloak.