You Get More With Sugar

"I'm so sorry about what happened with Uli. I wish she would've listened!" Bridget exclaimed, shoving her face in the pillow. "Oh, Bri. Stop your sobbing. They don't deserve your friendship. I don't know why you want to be friends with them so much." Her best friend, Ella said, wiping Bridget's tears. Deep down, Bridget knew why she wanted their approval. Sure, she knew you get more with sugar than salt, but what she really wanted was to hang out with the pirate boy. Hook. Her heart melted like a popsicle at the thought of him. Nobody could know, she thought she wasn't good enough for him. "I have to go, but I'll see you tomorrow." Ella said, leaving the room and heading home. Bridget sat up on her bed, thinking about her crush. James probably didn't even know she existed.

⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ ⋆𐙚₊

"None of your revenge plans are smart!" Uliana screeched. She started banging her tentacles around and Hook couldn't help but laugh at her tantrum. "You know what, since you think it's SOO funny, you can be used in the revenge plan." Uliana sneered. She grabbed hook with her tentacles and held him up in the air. The rest of the crew cackled. "You should make him ask her to castlecoming!" Morgie suggested. Uliana grinned, dropping Hook down on the cold lagoon floor. "That's a smart idea Morgie.. I've got it! We will use lover boy as a pawn and i'll turn her into a nasty monster at castlecoming!" Uliana roared. Maleficant and Hades shook their heads in agreement. "That would be hilarious!" Malificent chimed in. James didn't want to necessarily hurt Bridget for some odd reason. The pink haired girl was always sweet to him during the classes he didn't skip. She was a good girl, someone he would never play, but, he had to listen to his crew. Work is work. "Ugh," He groaned, "When do I start?" "Now lover boy, get to it!" Hades cackled, shoving him out of the lair.

⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ ⋆𐙚₊

Bridget heard a sudden knock on her door. It had to be past curfew! She was not a rule breaker. Bridget's biggest pet peeve was rule breaking! She got up from her bed anyway and opened the door, and to her surprise it was the handsome, tall, black haired boy that was always on her mind. "Oh!" She stuttered, her mind blanking. "Hi James! I-I didn't expect you to be here. We never even talk.." she muttered, crossing her arms. "Hey princess, sorry to bug you," He whispered with his hoarse voice, closing the door. Bridgets heart stopped, what was going on?